List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michelle Stafford is playing which part?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford is playing which part?

Started by SpeedyFingersAgain at 2013/07/19 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:50AM, Views: 5882, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/13 07:25PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford is playing which part?
    hvmissy

as for Michelle Stafford, glad she is gone fm y&r, love her to be a mamager fm port Charles hotel wking w carly.

#22   2013/08/14 08:40AM
    Axl Rose

If she does come to GH, I think she would make a great love interest for either Sonny or AJ

#23   2013/08/14 10:52AM
    HOT PINK

I still haven't seen any confirmation that MS is coming to GH. I think I read that she said she wanted to do something different, and I don't think joining another soap so soon after leaving YR fits the bill. But, I could be wrong. Right now, I think MS is enjoying working on "The Stafford Project" and being a full-time mom to her precious little girl.

#24   2013/08/14 09:36PM
    LucyT

Quote Axl Rose: If she does come to GH, I think she would make a great love interest for either Sonny or AJ

AJ ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

#25   2013/08/15 09:50AM
    Lizzytish

I don't recall seeing or hearing any confirmation that she was actually joining GH. I thought it was just rumors surrounding her departure from Y & R.

If they do plan to bring her on, I hope they wait a few months -- otherwise she will just be Phyllis on GH -- she's too identified with that character.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list