List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michelle Stafford is playing which part?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford is playing which part?

Started by SpeedyFingersAgain at 2013/07/19 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:50AM, Views: 6209, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/25 12:44PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford is playing which part?
    calliope

I read on the Y&R board that MS said this was just a rumor and she is not going to another soap. Her sister has cancer and she wants time with her also. Of course this could be a rumor too!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 12:45PM
    #12   2013/07/25 01:31PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Maybe she will be a recast Skye Chandler Quartermaine?

#13   2013/07/25 02:33PM
    Axl Rose

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Maybe she will be a recast Skye Chandler Quartermaine?

I doubt it because there is only one Skye and it is Robin Christopher but for Michelle Stafford I believe her character will end up being a new character altogether and if that is the case, my bet Michelle Stafford's character will end up being a Jerome or she will end up being a long-lost Cassadine or a long-lost Quartermaine it is possible

#14   2013/07/25 04:19PM
    HOT PINK

I have searched the Internet and haven't seen anything that confirms MS is coming to GH. I read that MS said she wanted to do something else with her life after her sister's battle with cancer. In my opinion, jumping from one soap to another would probably not be on her agenda at this point in time. Though, I could be wrong. But, I'm taking this rumor with a grain of salt until I see and/or hear an official announcement.

#15   2013/07/25 08:58PM
    Lizzytish

I can't imagine why an actor would leave the #1 soap for one that is 3rd or 4th out of 4; especially to create a new character. I think Y & R will be the last soap standing, and MS could have had that role to the very end.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing her as a different character, I hope she's moving onward and upward.

#16   2013/07/25 08:59PM
    BringBackStarr

I heard she is playing Jerry Jax wife...Dont know if there is any truth to that or not..

added----

ESTRANGED wife

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 09:02PM
    #17   2013/07/26 02:32AM
    velocity

If MS comes to GH, I will continue viewing. It was time for me to find a new soap and heard good things about GH. The cast list helps since I don't know any of the characters. So far, I like it. It is nice to see some posters here from my old soap, and this forum seems calm.

#18   2013/07/26 03:47AM
    bella jasam

I would love for her to come to GH. I hear they are recasting Phyllis on YR and I will miss her there.

#19   2013/07/26 04:50AM
    tinasfathero...

Would love her on GH. She's wonderful as Phyllis on Y&R.
    But right now it's nothing more than a rumor. If and when she hits PC, we'll know about it . MS is a big catch much in the same way SBu was for Y&R.

#20   2013/07/26 02:06PM
    Insxx

Hsve this been confirmed? Why in the hell would she leave Y&R to come to GH? Of all places.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list