List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/07/16 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 07:24PM, Views: 751, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/16 03:23PM
    This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo
    ReignOfTerror

Maybe sams daddy is a jerome? I know I started a thread about Duke being Sams daddy...only because the jeromes were listed in Nancy Lee Grahns twitter list of possibilities and she posted that no one came close (could have been a lie)...
    BUT..since Lucas (bobbys adopted son) is a jerome....could they bring back Lucas to make him Sams half brother? My first thought was a Jerome as sams daddy but because of Nancys post...I went with duke...but this could have possibilities.
    Lucas is gay so he could be a boyfriend of Felix..that would be a good storyline..

#2   2013/07/16 06:54PM
    Re: This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo
    Soapsta

Quote ReignOfTerror: Maybe sams daddy is a jerome? I know I started a thread about Duke being Sams daddy...only because the jeromes were listed in Nancy Lee Grahns twitter list of possibilities and she posted that no one came close (could have been a lie)...
    BUT..since Lucas (bobbys adopted son) is a jerome....could they bring back Lucas to make him Sams half brother? My first thought was a Jerome as sams daddy but because of Nancys post...I went with duke...but this could have possibilities.
    Lucas is gay so he could be a boyfriend of Felix..that would be a good storyline..

I agree. If Sam's baby is a Jerome, then there would me more possible bone marrow donors. Also, I would love to see Felix with a Love interest. That would be great.

#3   2013/07/16 07:24PM
    Re: This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Soapsta:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: Maybe sams daddy is a jerome? I know I started a thread about Duke being Sams daddy...only because the jeromes were listed in Nancy Lee Grahns twitter list of possibilities and she posted that no one came close (could have been a lie)...

I agree. If Sam's baby is a Jerome, then there would me more possible bone marrow donors. Also, I would love to see Felix with a Love interest. That would be great.

Yep..it doesn't matter if it's lucas or not. Felix deserves some love. *\O/*

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list