List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler!!!! Franco

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler!!!! Franco

Started by g-mom at 2013/07/15 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/17 02:29AM, Views: 2233, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 08:01AM
    Spoiler!!!! Franco
    g-mom

So the way they are going to redeem Franco is by giving him a brain tumor,which i'm guessing would be the reason he did all those terrible things,i'm glad they are redeeming him only because I love ROGER HOWARTH(spoiler from this site)

#2   2013/07/15 01:40PM
    Re: Spoiler!!!! Franco
    cardgirl

Quote g-mom: So the way they are going to redeem Franco is by giving him a brain tumor,which i'm guessing would be the reason he did all those terrible things,i'm glad they are redeeming him only because I love ROGER HOWARTH(spoiler from this site)

I usually read spoilers but rare post them, but I just read an article in Soap Opera Digest where RC states that they intend to put Franco in a coma and when he wakes up, he thinks he is Jason...or is Jason for the time being.

I think this is a TERRIBLE idea. RH is talented but he can not pull off playing Jason. It's dumb idea, why can't they just let him have tumor which would kind of explain why he was so twisted. In part, RC says they are doing thing because the Franco redemption was not received the way he planned, so this was his plan B in case that did not go over.

He should have just made him a different character, and explain in a weird way why he looks like Todd.

#3   2013/07/15 03:49PM
    maja

I think RH is a talented actor, but I just don't buy him as Franco.This whole storyline is just laughably bad.Now, we have this brain tumor mess to answer for the Todd-like behavior.I just have no interest in watching this show anymore.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 03:50PM
    #4   2013/07/16 06:02AM
    GHfan78

I agree that they should just have brought in Roger as a new character instead of Franco who they just wanted to morph into Todd.

If he thinks he's Jason does that mean he is going to try and work for Sonny? Although come to think of it that could be quite funny!!

#5   2013/07/16 06:06AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote GHfan78: I agree that they should just have brought in Roger as a new character instead of Franco who they just wanted to morph into Todd.

If he thinks he's Jason does that mean he is going to try and work for Sonny? Although come to think of it that could be quite funny!!

It might be a funny twist, we sure could use some comedy right now, that's were the Quatermains use to play in, I miss that.

#6   2013/07/16 08:41AM
    zimmer

Quote g-mom: So the way they are going to redeem Franco is by giving him a brain tumor,which i'm guessing would be the reason he did all those terrible things,i'm glad they are redeeming him only because I love ROGER HOWARTH(spoiler from this site)

I love Roger too but lose that ridulous color hair. Tone it down a little if they are gonna keep it blonde it does nothing for him I like his hair darker.JMO

#7   2013/07/16 09:42AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote cardgirl:

I usually read spoilers but rare post them, but I just read an article in Soap Opera Digest where RC states that they intend to put Franco in a coma and when he wakes up, he thinks he is Jason...or is Jason for the time being.

I think this is a TERRIBLE idea. RH is talented but he can not pull off playing Jason. It's dumb idea, why can't they just let him have tumor which would kind of explain why he was so twisted. In part, RC says they are doing thing because the Franco redemption was not received the way he planned, so this was his plan B in case that did not go over.

He should have just made him a different character, and explain in a weird way why he looks like Todd.

Agreed. RC should've just been a newly created character.
    Plan B sounds awful. Guess we're going to be subjected to the whole Jason-is-Franco due to cosmetic surgery soap staple.
    Which in my opinion, is barely one step above the Faison/Duke charade.

#8   2013/07/17 02:26AM
    whatapaincho...

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote cardgirl:

Agreed. RC should've just been a newly created character.
    Plan B sounds awful. Guess we're going to be subjected to the whole Jason-is-Franco due to cosmetic surgery soap staple.
    Which in my opinion, is barely one step above the Faison/Duke charade.

I quit watching when they bought Todd back as Franco (I said I wouldn't go thru another franco storyline again).
    So Imagine my surprise when I came into the house today and I turned on the TB just in time with GH on and Franco saying his name was Jason.... Before I left I made a post swearing he was gonna be Jason, And Now this... So What's the deal since I haven't been watching since he came back as "franco".

#9   2013/07/17 02:29AM
    whatapaincho...

Quote zimmer:

I love Roger too but lose that ridulous color hair. Tone it down a little if they are gonna keep it blonde it does nothing for him I like his hair darker.JMO

Lol I am still trying to figure out How he can be on 2 other shows at the same time with the darker longer hair (The Todd hair) and on GH with this god awful short orangy/yellow hair at the same time. It can't be a wig its to short to cover up all that dark hair, So I give up trying to figure it out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list