List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny The Mobster

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny The Mobster

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/07/13 05:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 05:53AM, Views: 857, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/15 09:02AM
    Re: Sonny The Mobster
    Jaylensmom2011

I love Sonny also! We need more mob action and a better enforcer though.. Sean isn't that good for the job and Sonny's love life is in shambles! Would love to see the Jerome family come and shake it up a bit.
    Also I'd like to see Morgan turn bad and follow his dad's footsteps... Sonny has to have at least one bad apple since Dante is a cop and confused Michael found his way...

#12   2013/07/15 12:35PM
    clalvis

Quote Bettie Davis: Okay, I would like to start off by saying I might not agree with Sonny's methods, but, I do like him, and here is some stuff I found out about the mob and being the boss.

A boss has absolute control over his subordinates, as in his men who are his soldiers to do his biding. He is greatly feared, his ruthlessness and willingness to take lives. He is a decision maker, he issues order to his soldiers to do the job, this makes it hard to implicate the boss. His soldiers are very loyal, and to disobey means their life. The boss can promote or demote family members at will. They take no responsibility for their actions. They are both feared and loved.

Sincerely, Bettie Davis Corinthos

BDC: This is the way they should write Sonny scripts at all times to reflect what he represents. He should be feared and respected because he is THE BOSS. There shouldn't be a question about messing with those he love. He shouldn't have to remind people of who he is and what havock he can wreck upon those that cross him and his.

#13   2013/07/15 04:51PM
    Bettie Davis

To the writers of GH, please make Sonny, "Don Corinthos," sincerely, Bettie Davis Coronthios

#14   2013/07/16 03:05AM
    annabannana

If the Jeromes are coming to PC, Sonny will have some competion.

Sonny reminds me of a cross between Rudolph Valentino and George Raft. The varnished hair.

#15   2013/07/16 05:53AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote annabannana: If the Jeromes are coming to PC, Sonny will have some competion.

Sonny reminds me of a cross between Rudolph Valentino and George Raft. The varnished hair.

OMG, I love George Raft, excellent actor.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list