List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny The Mobster

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny The Mobster

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/07/13 05:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 05:53AM, Views: 1097, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/13 05:18PM
    Sonny The Mobster
    Bettie Davis

Okay, I would like to start off by saying I might not agree with Sonny's methods, but, I do like him, and here is some stuff I found out about the mob and being the boss.

A boss has absolute control over his subordinates, as in his men who are his soldiers to do his biding. He is greatly feared, his ruthlessness and willingness to take lives. He is a decision maker, he issues order to his soldiers to do the job, this makes it hard to implicate the boss. His soldiers are very loyal, and to disobey means their life. The boss can promote or demote family members at will. They take no responsibility for their actions. They are both feared and loved.

Sincerely, Bettie Davis Corinthos

#2   2013/07/13 05:29PM
    Re: Sonny The Mobster
    tinasfathero...

Quote Bettie Davis: Okay, I would like to start off by saying I might not agree with Sonny's methods, but, I do like him, and here is some stuff I found out about the mob and being the boss.

A boss has absolute control over his subordinates, as in his men who are his soldiers to do his biding. He is greatly feared, his ruthlessness and willingness to take lives. He is a decision maker, he issues order to his soldiers to do the job, this makes it hard to implicate the boss. His soldiers are very loyal, and to disobey means their life. The boss can promote or demote family members at will. They take no responsibility for their actions. They are both feared and loved.

Very, very Don Vito Corleone! Love Sonny and THE Godfather trilogy.

#3   2013/07/13 05:39PM
    stephanie215

I love Sonny. I agree with you. Sometimes I might not like somethings he does, but I still love him. I like how he is sometimes dark. I can't resist those dimples though no matter what he does.

#4   2013/07/13 05:40PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Okay, I would like to start off by saying I might not agree with Sonny's methods, but, I do like him, and here is some stuff I found out about the mob and being the boss.

Very, very Don Vito Corleone! Love Sonny and THE Godfather trilogy.

I love The Godfather movies big fan, and Sonny and Michael Corleone are so similar,black hair, cute, wear almost the same ring, love their family, but, don't double cross them and disrespect them that is a really big no, no.

#5   2013/07/14 04:19PM
    Boke

I just love when Sonny is in Mobster Mode, he is so sexy.

#6   2013/07/14 04:22PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Boke: I just love when Sonny is in Mobster Mode, he is so sexy.

Me too!

#7   2013/07/14 04:43PM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:

Me too!

Me three!

#8   2013/07/14 04:46PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Me too!

Me three!

Rans, I wanted to do this to defend the Boss, he is a true mobster.

#9   2013/07/15 06:21AM
    Bettie Davis

I say make Sonny head of the 5 family's, I would love to see them bow and kiss his ring, true mob life.

#10   2013/07/15 08:38AM
    stephanie215

Quote Bettie Davis: I say make Sonny head of the 5 family's, I would love to see them bow and kiss his ring, true mob life.

That would be great to see. Also when they come to ask a FAVOR from him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list