List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/07/13 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 09:23AM, Views: 892, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/15 06:01AM
    Re: BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote BringBackStarr: DON'T be so quick to decide...GH has a long list of Villains turned good guys----(Luke, Sonny, Scott, Tracy to name a few)....Heck even the amazing JZ Bobbie Spencer once plotted against Laura, to get her hooks in Scott....

So my question----Could Felix, Lucas, or someone else turn Brad into a good guy?

Personally I think Brad is headed for the WHOdunnit stockpile...But I could be wrong....

The villains we have now. Most of them I love to hate I enjoy watching them. Brad is just a person you hate to hate. He just creeps me out to much. He is just to much of a predator. There is nothing there for me to enjoy his scenes.

I totally agree!

I can find positives in Britt and LOVE Sonny but, Brad is just a perv. They haven't shown anything positive about him.

#12   2013/07/15 06:07AM
    JaneDoe

Brad is a despicable perv with NO redeeming qualities. Not the least bit entertaining IMO.

#13   2013/07/16 06:48AM
    maja

I was thinking that Brad might be like Kyle was on OLTL. Kyle who was part of the whole KISH (Kyle & Fish) started off as a real schemer and opportunist until we saw that he was more then that. In the end he turned out to be a good guy who everyone seemed to like. I have to admit, I liked the scheming Kyle better.

#14   2013/07/16 09:23AM
    the girl is HOT

brad is a sicko!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list