List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/07/13 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 09:23AM, Views: 1092, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/13 12:43PM
    BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?
    BringBackStarr

DON'T be so quick to decide...GH has a long list of Villains turned good guys----(Luke, Sonny, Scott, Tracy to name a few)....Heck even the amazing JZ Bobbie Spencer once plotted against Laura, to get her hooks in Scott....

So my question----Could Felix, Lucas, or someone else turn Brad into a good guy?

Personally I think Brad is headed for the WHOdunnit stockpile...But I could be wrong....

#2   2013/07/13 01:10PM
    Re: BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?
    stephanie215

Quote BringBackStarr: DON'T be so quick to decide...GH has a long list of Villains turned good guys----(Luke, Sonny, Scott, Tracy to name a few)....Heck even the amazing JZ Bobbie Spencer once plotted against Laura, to get her hooks in Scott....

So my question----Could Felix, Lucas, or someone else turn Brad into a good guy?

Personally I think Brad is headed for the WHOdunnit stockpile...But I could be wrong....

The villains we have now. Most of them I love to hate I enjoy watching them. Brad is just a person you hate to hate. He just creeps me out to much. He is just to much of a predator. There is nothing there for me to enjoy his scenes.

#3   2013/07/13 01:48PM
    Bizlet

I hope he is headed for that whodunit stockpile as well. The most entertaining things about Brad have been seeing how stupid he is and that he was given the promotion in order to become Britt's lab lackey and Michael one upping last week.

#4   2013/07/13 03:56PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Bizlet: I hope he is headed for that whodunit stockpile as well. The most entertaining things about Brad have been seeing how stupid he is and that he was given the promotion in order to become Britt's lab lackey and Michael one upping last week.

Since we are talking about WEAK plot points------WHY Michael didnt play the "my granma is chief of staff" card sooner is beyond me...Not to mention the privacy laws of someone using a patients information for personal gain---whether its sex, money or anything else---its illegal...AND every IPHONE has a simple record button...WHY didnt michael didnt just record Brads pervy proposition?...Wouldnt be surprised if Dr.O settles the BRAD PROBLEM when she shows back up...

#5   2013/07/13 04:27PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote BringBackStarr: DON'T be so quick to decide...GH has a long list of Villains turned good guys----(Luke, Sonny, Scott, Tracy to name a few)....Heck even the amazing JZ Bobbie Spencer once plotted against Laura, to get her hooks in Scott....

The villains we have now. Most of them I love to hate I enjoy watching them. Brad is just a person you hate to hate. He just creeps me out to much. He is just to much of a predator. There is nothing there for me to enjoy his scenes.

Agreed. But.....I had the same visceral reaction you have now regarding Brad with Britt when she first appeared as a foil to thwart **cough cough** duck-feeder "heroine" what's-her-face Cinderella.

Willing to give Brad a pass at this juncture. Britt won me over big time.
    Lets see how the writers propel Brad.
    Jmho

#6   2013/07/13 05:45PM
    Bettie Davis

He's a Pervy Villian, and it wont surprise me if some one puts him down for a dirt nap.

#7   2013/07/13 06:14PM
    BringBackStarr

Some persons on other boards have speculated that Dr. O will not only be visiting Britt------But her SON (Brad)...While I doubt this is likely, it would be an interesting twist...

Remember----Dr.O will be returning to spill more secrets....Brad being her son seems as likely as anything else...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 06:16PM
    #8   2013/07/13 06:19PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote BringBackStarr: Some persons on other boards have speculated that Dr. O will not only be visiting Britt------But her SON (Brad)...While I doubt this is likely, it would be an interesting twist...

Remember----Dr.O will be returning to spill more secrets....Brad being her son seems as likely as anything else...

It could be possible that Brad is Dr.O's son

#9   2013/07/13 06:23PM
    stephanie215

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Some persons on other boards have speculated that Dr. O will not only be visiting Britt------But her SON (Brad)...While I doubt this is likely, it would be an interesting twist...

It could be possible that Brad is Dr.O's son

I believe anything is possible. Since we don't know anything about Brad or his past.

#10   2013/07/13 07:39PM
    GHfan78

He's accruing enemies quickly so I agree that there will be a big whodunnit about his eventual demise.

You mentioned Scotty in your list of redeemed characters. But Scotty wasn't alway a bad guy. When I began watching GH in 1978, Scotty was an incredibly nice guy. It was the Laura/Scotty relationship that got me hooked on the show. Laura/Genie and I are the same age and Scotty was the teenaged Laura's knight in shinging armor It was the ideal young girl's romantic fantasy.
    Scotty only became a villian after Luke stole his wife. I was glad to see that he got Laura back this time and that Luke and Laura didn't get back together.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list