List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/07/13 11:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 06:23PM, Views: 4097, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/10 05:02PM
    Re: Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL
    Peach54

Wow, ya'll are great today, some of your theories I could really see happening and some are just so funny I really think I could pee myself. lol love it

#22   2013/09/10 05:26PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote taramartin: Soapzone.com's gossip section expects Georgie and linicothers to be found.

I just read it and so much is going to happen, There is also talk of Ethan returning. Still, I want to know who is behind getting them all there at the Swiss Clinic and now I wonder if Claudia is there too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 05:28PM
    #23   2013/09/10 06:09PM
    butterfly52

Give it up. Steve Burton is happy on Y&R and tired of playing a murderer. I am loving him again. I did not like him play that nasty. I would love to see Ge

#24   2013/09/10 07:03PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote butterfly52: Give it up. Steve Burton is happy on Y&R and tired of playing a murderer. I am loving him again. I did not like him play that nasty. I would love to see Ge

Actually Steve doesn't have to come back for Jason to reappear. Other actors take the place of characters all the time. So no one has to give up anything.

#25   2013/09/10 07:11PM
    ransomha

J A K E !

#26   2013/09/11 07:32AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote taramartin: Soapzone.com's gossip section expects Georgie and linicothers to be found.

I just read it and so much is going to happen, There is also talk of Ethan returning. Still, I want to know who is behind getting them all there at the Swiss Clinic and now I wonder if Claudia is there too.

Imagine if Claudia is at the clinic, then if she were to return, then I wonder how Michael would react considering he thought that he killed her and not to mention he went to prison for it and not to mention he eventually ended up getting raped while he was in Pentonville and all for killing Claudia and if Claudia were to return then all of what Michael went through would have been for nothing and not to mention Claudia at the time of her death she was married to Sonny still so if she were to come back, Sonny would still be legally married to Claudia because she's not dead and not to mention if Claudia did return then there would be no point because Anthony Zacchara her father is dead and not to mention her son Johnny is in Pentonville right now for killing Starr Manning's boyfriend Cole Thornhart and killing Starr and Cole's daughter Hope Manning Thornhart, so if they were to bring Claudia back then they would have to bring Johnny back because then that is the only way any of it could work

#27   2013/09/11 07:34AM
    Axl Rose

But if Jason is at Obrecht's clinic then they can just re-cast the role of Jason and bring back a re-cast Jason by him being found at Obrecht's clinic in Switzerland and just as when Sam and Silas are getting closer, cue Jason's return

#28   2013/10/05 04:08AM
    Axl Rose

It wouldn't surprise me if Obrecht has more people from Port Charles at her clinic and that they could possibly even be in another wing of the clinic considering Obrecht has a large clinic so which means any dead people from Port Charles could be there

#29   2013/10/15 06:23PM
    Axl Rose

But anyone else could be at her clinic

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list