List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/07/13 11:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 06:23PM, Views: 4107, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/04 11:37AM
    Re: Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL
    Axl Rose

I would love to see Emily back and why? Because with Emily back, Nikolas would have his one true love back and it can create a triangle with Britt

#12   2013/09/04 12:05PM
    HOT PINK

Here's my list:

Alan - Monica and AJ need him and he is the only one who can make Tracy sit, stay, and be quiet

Jake - He needs the chance to live a full, rich life

Emily - Nik hasn't been the same without her

Anthony - He may have been bad, but he was (crazy) funny as heck, too

#13   2013/09/04 01:14PM
    Bettie Davis

My question is, how did they all get there, a body snatcher, grave digger, Egor, Dr. Frankenstein, whooo, is doing this!!! BOO,,, did I scare you!

#14   2013/09/04 01:24PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Axl Rose: I would love to see Emily back and why? Because with Emily back, Nikolas would have his one true love back and it can create a triangle with Britt

Oh that would be amazing!! Or maybe now with AJ out of the picture with upcoming court events Liz with have another change of heart with her jealousy toward Nic & get in the way of him & Britt.

#15   2013/09/04 02:27PM
    stonecoldhot

I would like to see Catherine Bell come back. She was played by Mary Beth Evens. Love the actress. She was engaged to Nick, and killed by Hellena

#16   2013/09/04 02:41PM
    HOT PINK

I forgot to add STEFAN CASSADINE to my list. It would be interesting to learn that Helena had a soft spot for Stefan after all, and had him taken to the Swiss Clinic where Dr O managed to save his life. Of course, I want the one and only Stephan Nichols to reprise the role...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 02:44PM
    #17   2013/09/05 03:43AM
    PrincessPatti

I am thinking that Holly made a deal with Dr. O to bring back Robert. She let her go and when Luke & Laura went back to PC, Holly headed to the clinic. When Robert awakens, he will say that Robin is still alive.

Jerry/ Dr. O kidnapped Robin to make a cure for radiation poisoning. Robin says there are more there, and they find Emily, whose eggs Dr. O stole and fertilized with Nikolas' sperm, and created a baby and implanted it into Britt (notice that Britt was looking at pics of Nik & Emily when she asked what her mother had gotten her into -- that is usually some type of clue).

I also think that Jason is there, but hidden away and won't be found just yet.

I would love it if Alan were there as I miss him and think he would add so much to the show.

The possibilities are endless . . .

#18   2013/09/09 07:26PM
    Axl Rose

Georgie I bet she will be found at the clinic

#19   2013/09/09 08:14PM
    taramartin

Soapzone.com's gossip section expects Georgie and others to be found.

#20   2013/09/10 04:02PM
    Axl Rose

Quote taramartin: Soapzone.com's gossip section expects Georgie and others to be found.

Plus if Georgie is at this clinic Maxie will have her little sister back and not to mention Mac and Felicia would have their daughter back but also with Georgie back alive and well, it brings back Dillon to Port Charles and you can reunite Dillon and Georgie as a couple but provided it would have to be a re-cast Dillon considering Scott Clifton is at B & B right now as Liam, so you can re-cast Dillon and bring him back for an alive Georgie or you can have Georgie back alive and well but put her in a pairing with Spinelli

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list