List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/07/13 11:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 06:23PM, Views: 4020, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/13 11:35AM
    Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL
    Axl Rose

The Swiss Clinic that Dr. Obrecht was running, I think that Dr. O she was the brains of the whole clinic but that the person that helped fund her clinic was none other than Helena Cassadine and why I say that?

I think Helena funded the clinic helping Dr. O out because I think somehow Dr. O and Helena are related, and if they are, then my bet is that Helena and Dr. O are sisters and if that is the case, then that means Helena would be Britt's aunt which means Britt would be Stavros and Stefan's cousin on their mother's side of the family, which means Britt she and Nikolas would be second cousins because Nikolas' grandmother and Britt's mother would be sisters making Dr. O related to Nikolas because Dr. O would be Nikolas' great-aunt

But in any event I think Helena funded the clinic because I think Dr. O's research and or her experiments all tie into the Ice Princess and or the formula for carbonic snow, so it begs the question of just who else could be at this clinic since the following people were there like:

Faison, AJ, Stavros, Duke and Robin

AJ was sent to the Swiss Clinic by Monica
    Stavros went there because of Helena sending him there
    I bet Helena and or her other son Stefan Cassadine were there or are currently there now
    Jerry got his cure for the Plutonium-210 radiation sickness from this Swiss Clinic

Duke was there after the Turkish prison

Robin was held there by Faison

Robert was there in his Dr.O induced Coma

I bet Anna as there when she was kidnapped years ago or when Anna was thought to be dead but she was alive with amnesia she could have ended up here

For all we know, Jason could very well be at this clinic and why I say that? Because didn't Faison shoot Jason killing him, so for all we know Jason could be in Switzerland right now at this clinic or hell even Jason and Elizabeth's son Jake he could also be at this clinic too and or Claudia Zacchara, Johnny's mother, she could be there at the clinic too

#2   2013/07/13 11:51AM
    Re: Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL
    stephanie215

Quote Axl Rose: The Swiss Clinic that Dr. Obrecht was running, I think that Dr. O she was the brains of the whole clinic but that the person that helped fund her clinic was none other than Helena Cassadine and why I say that?

I think Helena funded the clinic helping Dr. O out because I think somehow Dr. O and Helena are related, and if they are, then my bet is that Helena and Dr. O are sisters and if that is the case, then that means Helena would be Britt's aunt which means Britt would be Stavros and Stefan's cousin on their mother's side of the family, which means Britt she and Nikolas would be second cousins because Nikolas' grandmother and Britt's mother would be sisters making Dr. O related to Nikolas because Dr. O would be Nikolas' great-aunt

But in any event I think Helena funded the clinic because I think Dr. O's research and or her experiments all tie into the Ice Princess and or the formula for carbonic snow, so it begs the question of just who else could be at this clinic since the following people were there like:

I bet Helena and or her other son Stefan Cassadine were there or are currently there now
    Jerry got his cure for the Plutonium-210 radiation sickness from this Swiss Clinic

I bet Anna as there when she was kidnapped years ago or when Anna was thought to be dead but she was alive with amnesia she could have ended up here

For all we know, Jason could very well be at this clinic and why I say that? Because didn't Faison shoot Jason killing him, so for all we know Jason could be in Switzerland right now at this clinic or hell even Jason and Elizabeth's son Jake he could also be at this clinic too and or Claudia Zacchara, Johnny's mother, she could be there at the clinic too

I would like if Jason and Claudia was found alive. I wish somehow that Georgie was found alive there. I know she has no ties with anyone there, but I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her on Friday.

#3   2013/07/13 12:01PM
    Axl Rose

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote Axl Rose: The Swiss Clinic that Dr. Obrecht was running, I think that Dr. O she was the brains of the whole clinic but that the person that helped fund her clinic was none other than Helena Cassadine and why I say that?

I would like if Jason and Claudia was found alive. I wish somehow that Georgie was found alive there. I know she has no ties with anyone there, but I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her on Friday.

If Georgie is alive then her being at the clinic it could happen because what if one of Frisco's enemies were to turn out to be Dr. O? Then it would make sense for Dr. O to have Georgie at her clinic

#4   2013/07/13 12:27PM
    ransomha

J A K E , half sibling to Danny to save the day!........

#5   2013/07/13 12:47PM
    angelsgate

Yes, I wish they would bring back the actress who played Georgie. Maybe they could bring her back as a different character, like they did for Emily. Maybe she's alive too.

#6   2013/07/13 01:43PM
    Axl Rose

Yes I think Emily is alive too and that she is also at the clinic and if Dr. O is Helena's sister, perhaps she is keeping Emily hidden as a favor to Helena because of Nikolas

#7   2013/07/13 05:25PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote stephanie215:

I hope Claudia is alive too, I liked her, some one had to be lurking around Port Charles to get all these people to the clinic, they must have some good equipment to get these people back to life, who knows what's lurking there.

#8   2013/09/04 11:32AM
    Axl Rose

If anything Julian Jerome/Derek Wells he could have been at Dr. O's clinic in Switzerland or he could have stayed there for some time, it is possible

#9   2013/09/04 11:34AM
    Monkey Mama

I'd like to see Georgie & Jason come back.

#10   2013/09/04 11:37AM
    Axl Rose

I would love to see Emily back and why? Because with Emily back, Nikolas would have his one true love back and it can create a triangle with Britt

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list