List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/12 10:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 04:28PM, Views: 1456, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/15 04:02PM
    Re: Really, really good article about Purina FAIL
    lovelyliz

Just my opinion I think GH has a lot of failed romances. Why would Nick take up with someone like Britt. It will failed because she is not a good match for Nick. I don't know who would want Nick with her the conniving witch that she is. She can't be redeem. She & Sabrina needs to go into the sunset and never return again. I don't think they failed so much as a couple but I just think the character Sabrina is a flop. But they go hand and hand the couple & Sabrina. Patrick should of hooked up with someone already on the show. I know it is not many to choose from because the pickings is slim.

I miss the girls night out having fun. Do RC & FV know what fun is. The show is completely into getting revenge on someone I never see anyone go on a date. Even my girl Liz use to go out & have fun. I miss GH like that what it use to be but I do not miss GUZA at all. What happened to Karaoke night at KELLYS. This show is not into anyone have fun. It sucks. I agree with this post Patrick and Sabrina is a flop. RIP Trayvon!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 04:04PM
    #12   2013/07/15 04:04PM
    frustratedfan

Quote JaneDoe: Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sabrina with Patrick. I don't hate them, but I'm not really rooting for them either.

Having said that.... I still like Sabrina and I think Brit is an evil little Britch with no redeeming qualities for now. I'm anticipating Nik being able to redeem her, but the jury is still out on that one. I think her mother is just a pathetic minion to Faison and she's just as pathetic for following her orders.

I echo your sentiments, in every respect.

The article has been removed. Who wrote it?

#13   2013/07/15 04:28PM
    maja

I've never been a Purina (hate that)fan. I never saw the chemistry between these two. I feel like tptb was trying to force them as a couple on us.Also, Sabrina came off as a goody-goody Disney princess instead of a flesh and blood character. Must everyone like her, and fall instantly in love with her charms (dancing patient extras included)..

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list