List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/12 10:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 04:28PM, Views: 1386, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/12 10:37PM
    Really, really good article about Purina FAIL
    Hydrangea1953

Content removed. Per guidelines, content posted must be your own. - ADMIN

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 09:31AM
    #2   2013/07/13 04:24AM
    Re: Really, really good article about Purina FAIL
    ransomha

EXCELLENT article. Totally agree! Thanks for posting it!

#3   2013/07/13 06:30PM
    tinasfathero...

I'm glad to see that industry insiders are commenting on what a total flop Purina has turned out to be.

#4   2013/07/13 07:01PM
    GHfan78

Couldn't agree more!! Patrick and Sabrina have no chemistry and they're just plain boring. It wasn't believable when he all of a sudden realized that he had feelings for her. And I'm looking forward to seeing the relationship between Britt and Nicholas develop.

#5   2013/07/13 08:03PM
    BringBackStarr

The Patrick and Sabrina storyline is a failure on so many levels.....

They took too long to flip Sabrinas transformation...

They dragged Elizabeth and Felix into the storyline----neither one had a man between them....

(adorable) Emma came off more as spoiled brat than sympathetic child missing her mother...

Felix and Sabrina came off more as name calling bullies than anyone to root for......

The actress who plays Britt showed us her vulnerability the minute DR.O slapped her...

#6   2013/07/14 07:19AM
    jca12321

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that thought Patrick and Sabrina were boring. I love the idea of Brit with Nick. My son watches GH with me, and we think it would be great. Two crazy families mixed, perfect!! I agree, I'm actually really liking Brit and when I see Sabrina, I take my breaks until she's not on the tv anymore. Love Felix, but can't stand Taylor and the threat she uses, obviously about him being homosexual. I wish they would have him in more scenes. I love Emma, regardless of how she acts. I'm amazed at her ability to remember lines and be so adorable at all times (even when she's acting bratty).

#7   2013/07/14 05:00PM
    catch222

Quote jca12321: Thank you. I thought I was the only one that thought Patrick and Sabrina were boring. I love the idea of Brit with Nick. My son watches GH with me, and we think it would be great. Two crazy families mixed, perfect!! I agree, I'm actually really liking Brit and when I see Sabrina, I take my breaks until she's not on the tv anymore. Love Felix, but can't stand Taylor and the threat she uses, obviously about him being homosexual. I wish they would have him in more scenes. I love Emma, regardless of how she acts. I'm amazed at her ability to remember lines and be so adorable at all times (even when she's acting bratty).

I like Felix too. I have read spoilers that say....
    * Spoiler Alert
    That Felix befriends Kiki this week to help her help Michael squash Doofus Brad.

I, too, dislike Taylor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 05:01PM
    #8   2013/07/15 05:57AM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: The Patrick and Sabrina storyline is a failure on so many levels.....

They took too long to flip Sabrinas transformation...

They dragged Elizabeth and Felix into the storyline----neither one had a man between them....

(adorable) Emma came off more as spoiled brat than sympathetic child missing her mother...

Felix and Sabrina came off more as name calling bullies than anyone to root for......

The actress who plays Britt showed us her vulnerability the minute DR.O slapped her...

That's it in a nut shell!

#9   2013/07/15 06:59AM
    Dimples02

To each their own, there are many critics that do love them. Such as Michael Logan from TV Guide.

#10   2013/07/15 08:06AM
    JaneDoe

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sabrina with Patrick. I don't hate them, but I'm not really rooting for them either.

Having said that.... I still like Sabrina and I think Brit is an evil little Britch with no redeeming qualities for now. I'm anticipating Nik being able to redeem her, but the jury is still out on that one. I think her mother is just a pathetic minion to Faison and she's just as pathetic for following her orders.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list