List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Welcome home Georgie!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Welcome home Georgie!

Started by Lucky11Mama at 2013/07/12 07:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 02:32PM, Views: 717, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/12 07:42PM
    Welcome home Georgie!
    Lucky11Mama

I was SO HAPPY to see Georgie today! I wish she could come back for good! There is so much she could bring to the show. It was like seeing an old friend today

#2   2013/07/12 08:57PM
    Re: Welcome home Georgie!
    SHAWNAGIRL

I agree also I love Georgie. And it wasn't even mention that she was coming back for this.

#3   2013/07/13 10:20AM
    ghfanfare

Had always hoped they would bring back Georgie...alive. She has been missed a lot. So good to see her again. Even if just in spirit.

#4   2013/07/13 01:50PM
    BlackTruth

why kill these people off to make them come back as a ghost, she fat in the face now so knowing hollywood i dont see her coming back looking like that..

#5   2013/07/13 03:55PM
    ilsalund

I agree, it was nice to see Georgie/Lindze, too; surprised that her return, however brief, wasn't leaked!

#6   2013/07/15 02:32PM
    Lucky11Mama

Quote BlackTruth: why kill these people off to make them come back as a ghost, she fat in the face now so knowing hollywood i dont see her coming back looking like that..

I understand what you're saying. That Hollywood wants all perfect and thin looking soap stars. But I really don't think she was "fat in the face". I think she is SO BEAUTIFUL and natural! She by nature doesn't have a boney face. I think she's an AMAZING actress and they'd be damn lucky to have her back. She'd bring some class and morals to the show. Which is needed for a little balance. I also thing they can still bring her back alive. Look Robin appeared as a ghost. And we know she still walks the land of the living! What I don't understand is why Maxie argued with Georgie and walked away from her and turned her back to her. If you saw your dead sister who was smart and you were missing the advice she gave... and you knew she was always right wouldn't you stick to her like glue!?!? I wouldn't take my eyes off her. I'd have a zillion questions to ask her! And I'd be smart enough to listen to her. Most of all I'd be overjoyed at the opportunity to be with her again.... JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list