List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz AJ are boring: bring back Hot Niz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz AJ are boring: bring back Hot Niz

Started by vyvan at 2013/07/12 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 06:36AM, Views: 331, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/12 06:56PM
    Liz AJ are boring: bring back Hot Niz
    vyvan

How sad it is that the writers pair feisty and passionate Liz with someone as boring as AJ...he looks like an older brother or uncle of hers!!!
    Bring back hot and passionate NIZ!! Who cares about stupid Lucky!!!!

#2   2013/07/12 08:06PM
    Re: Liz AJ are boring: bring back Hot Niz
    genhospchat

Quote vyvan: How sad it is that the writers pair feisty and passionate Liz with someone as boring as AJ...he looks like an older brother or uncle of hers!!!

Liz cares. Lucky is the father of her kids, he is a HUGE part of her life, they were an amazing legacy couple and not to mention Nik's brother. I am glad they aren't together but their history shouldn't just be thrown under the rug as nothing just because another coupling is liked.

To me, Nik is such a bore that the two of them would do what, sit in the dark castle and knit? The only reason they seemed hot, IMO, is because it was an affair and it was wrong. IMO they never were hot but instead extremely gross.

#3   2013/07/14 04:38PM
    JavaGurl

I could not agree more with you vyvan. It's very interesting the writers felt the need to make Liz and AJ's relationship have this retroactive 3 month time stamp on it. I see two people who mean well but who don't have anything remotely interesting between them.

I was never a fan of how Liz and Nikolas started because she was involved with Lucky. However, the big issue was that she was with Lucky to please him and for her children. She was not in love with him. She fell in love with Nikolas. IMHO, she's fighting her feelings for him by pursuing a relationship with AJ that is DOA.

I love Nikolas. He doesn't have to yell, spit or wreck a room (which he has done lol) to be interesting. He's his own man and a complex character. I'm glad he's back. But, I'm watching because I want Liz to stop being a coward, stop placating the past and her unhealthy obsession with the loser Lucky even when he's not around and live life to the fullest. All they have to do is look at each other, the love is there. The passion is there. Tons of potential storylines with Liz and Nikolas dating and her living at Wyndemere with her children.

I have ZERO interest in watching Liz save another unlucky loser like AJ. She did that before for years and years. AJ has demonstrated how weak he is. It took very little for him to regress. AJ has a family, let his mother clean up his mess, she clearly likes it.

#4   2013/07/14 04:48PM
    ransomha

Quote vyvan: How sad it is that the writers pair feisty and passionate Liz with someone as boring as AJ...he looks like an older brother or uncle of hers!!!

I agree! Lucky is a dead beat dad and the kids need a strong man in their life....insert NIC!

#5   2013/07/14 04:50PM
    ransomha

Quote JavaGurl: I could not agree more with you vyvan. It's very interesting the writers felt the need to make Liz and AJ's relationship have this retroactive 3 month time stamp on it. I see two people who mean well but who don't have anything remotely interesting between them.

I was never a fan of how Liz and Nikolas started because she was involved with Lucky. However, the big issue was that she was with Lucky to please him and for her children. She was not in love with him. She fell in love with Nikolas. IMHO, she's fighting her feelings for him by pursuing a relationship with AJ that is DOA.

I love Nikolas. He doesn't have to yell, spit or wreck a room (which he has done lol) to be interesting. He's his own man and a complex character. I'm glad he's back. But, I'm watching because I want Liz to stop being a coward, stop placating the past and her unhealthy obsession with the loser Lucky even when he's not around and live life to the fullest. All they have to do is look at each other, the love is there. The passion is there. Tons of potential storylines with Liz and Nikolas dating and her living at Wyndemere with her children.

I have ZERO interest in watching Liz save another unlucky loser like AJ. She did that before for years and years. AJ has demonstrated how weak he is. It took very little for him to regress. AJ has a family, let his mother clean up his mess, she clearly likes it.

Good post! I agree.

#6   2013/07/14 04:53PM
    Bettie Davis

She really need's to be with Nik, but, she follows her heart and it always gets broken.

#7   2013/07/15 06:36AM
    VioletteD

I would like that. I thought they were hot together. It would be a perfect culmination of the war between the Spencers and Cassadines too. Helena couldn't have planned it any better to have her grandson raising a Spencer just the way she wanted it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list