List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spinelli spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spinelli spoiler

Started by corazon at 2013/07/12 04:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:35AM, Views: 2024, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/12 04:05PM
    Spinelli spoiler
    corazon

I don't know if I imagined all this but, did you hear Spinelli
    tell Ellie, I'll see you when I get back. Preview for next week showed Spinelli in a white suit, like he was in heaven.
    Is it possible he will be killed? That will take care of Maxie not telling Lulu about the baby.

#2   2013/07/12 04:21PM
    Re: Spinelli spoiler
    stephanie215

Quote corazon: I don't know if I imagined all this but, did you hear Spinelli
    tell Ellie, I'll see you when I get back. Preview for next week showed Spinelli in a white suit, like he was in heaven.
    Is it possible he will be killed? That will take care of Maxie not telling Lulu about the baby.

Im sure he is not leaving. The white suit is probably for some undercover work that he is doing. He is trying to find things out about Ava.

#3   2013/07/13 07:15PM
    GHfan78

I certainly hope not. Spinelli is one of the most original soap characters ever. And Bradford Anderson does such a good job portaying him.

#4   2013/07/15 09:39AM
    Jaylensmom2011

I don't think so. It looks like he is in an art gallery. So I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ava.

#5   2013/07/15 10:35AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Jaylensmom2011:

I don't think so. It looks like he is in an art gallery. So I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ava.

That's what I was thinking too. With Maxie having his secret love child that she's about to give away & then Ellie saying she'd have a baby with him.... there is just too much to pass up on with this story to kill him off. Not going to happen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list