List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/07/10 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 09:14PM, Views: 3704, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/11 02:49PM
    Re: Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!
    alesamkrismo...

Quote ReignOfTerror: HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).
    I can't think of anyone else..we know who it's not since Nancy tweeted that everyone was wrong who guessed (names were listed)...dukes wasn't on that list so this is my guess.

Who was on the list??????

#22   2013/07/11 02:56PM
    alesamkrismo...

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Nita Lou: I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

If Stavros raped his half-sister, Alexis, it would be incest, and I sincerely hope the writers don't go there. Also, since Alexis and Stavros have the same father, Mikkos, Nikolas can't be her brother. I'm guessing Nikolas was mostly left on his own growing up and Alexis was the one who was there for him and cared about him, which is why they are so close.

I don't believe Robert Scorpio is Sam's father either. Alexis knows Robert and has never acted strangely, i.e., like she has something to hide, around Robin.

I think Sam's father is someone we have yet to see on screen because Alexis has never gone "crazy" (for a better word) when she has seen any of the men mentioned in this and the other threads about this subject. I am going to be very happy when the identity of Sam's father is finally revealed. Hopefully, he will come to PC and Alexis will fall in love with him all over again. Maybe Sam's father will be the man she has been waiting (and kind of pining) for all these years.

To the bolded: Stefan was the one who took on the paternal role for Nikolas once Stavros was out of the way. He was both father and protector. Stefan and Alexis were very close too.

Yes Stefan and Alexis were very close. Alexis was very jealous of Katherine Bell. At one point Stefan thought Katherine was his sister and was in love with her anyway. thank God it turned out that katherine was not his sister. Alexis has always loved Stefan and has said numerous times that he was the one that always took care of her even as children. In the beginning they thought they were cousins. They found out later they were half brother and sister. I'm going with Stefan

#23   2013/07/11 03:18PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote alesamkrismol fan:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).
    I can't think of anyone else..we know who it's not since Nancy tweeted that everyone was wrong who guessed (names were listed)...dukes wasn't on that list so this is my guess.

Who was on the list??????
    EVERYONE! Including a Jerome (too obvious)...but duke lavery...someone posted his name after Nancy said that no one came close...but I had already guessed him in here so I'm not the only one who thinks that...Nancy did tweet that she said everyone will be shocked so it has to be someone we all know BUT...someone she has not had contact with lately or at all since being on the show....Duke was before her time..yes?

I guess we will find out monday..I don't really care who it is.

#24   2013/07/11 03:33PM
    alesamkrismo...

I don't think Nancy will tell anyone anyway. I can't see him being her dad although spoilers say that he's been watching Anna,Alexis,Sam,Kiki, Ava. Maybe Johnathon Duke lookalike. There are so many spoilers going around who knows, but Duke does seem like a good guy now. I was hoping that Alexis and Sam's dad would fall for each other again. With Anna in the picture who knows.

#25   2013/07/11 03:37PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote alesamkrismol fan: I don't think Nancy will tell anyone anyway. I can't see him being her dad although spoilers say that he's been watching Anna,Alexis,Sam,Kiki, Ava. Maybe Johnathon Duke lookalike. There are so many spoilers going around who knows, but Duke does seem like a good guy now. I was hoping that Alexis and Sam's dad would fall for each other again. With Anna in the picture who knows.

Hmmmm...they are breaking up her and Shawn (or is it sean?) for a reason...maybe this is why??? A love triangle..perhaps???
    No..nancy would never say but I think if someone had guessed it she wouldn't have said anything at all.

#26   2013/07/14 06:04AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Nita Lou: I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

If Stavros raped his half-sister, Alexis, it would be incest, and I sincerely hope the writers don't go there. Also, since Alexis and Stavros have the same father, Mikkos, Nikolas can't be her brother. I'm guessing Nikolas was mostly left on his own growing up and Alexis was the one who was there for him and cared about him, which is why they are so close.

I don't believe Robert Scorpio is Sam's father either. Alexis knows Robert and has never acted strangely, i.e., like she has something to hide, around Robin.

I think Sam's father is someone we have yet to see on screen because Alexis has never gone "crazy" (for a better word) when she has seen any of the men mentioned in this and the other threads about this subject. I am going to be very happy when the identity of Sam's father is finally revealed. Hopefully, he will come to PC and Alexis will fall in love with him all over again. Maybe Sam's father will be the man she has been waiting (and kind of pining) for all these years.

Great post!

I too am in the same camp as you. Alexis will reveal Sam's father's name on Monday and he'll be someone we know but is not presently on the screen.

I've seen so many rumors online about big name daytime male actors being cast lately that I'm sure one of them will end up being a recasted character of who Sam's daddy is after the Alexis reveal.

#27   2013/07/14 06:15AM
    Bizlet

I loved the scene bt Alexis and Kevin when she asked him if they had ever slept together. I am sure it won't be Kevin. Anything is possible with the twisted Cassidine bunch though. I do not think they will go incest route, but why is Alexis so uncomfortable with the conversation. It has to be someone disturbing to Alexis.

#28   2013/07/14 04:20PM
    Bettie Davis

I have said this before, I think Sam is a Cassadine and it could be Stephan as her dad

#29   2013/07/14 09:11PM
    alesamkrismo...

Quote Bettie Davis: I have said this before, I think Sam is a Cassadine and it could be Stephan as her dad

I think he is Stefan too. It makes perfect sense especially that Alexis was raised to believe that Stefan was her cousin not her half brother. It would explain why she is ashamed. Recent spoilers say that the audience will know who he is and that Sam's paternal family members are ones we like.

#30   2013/07/15 09:06PM
    genhospchat

Quote Bettie Davis: I have said this before, I think Sam is a Cassadine and it could be Stephan as her dad

Sam is already a Cassadine, since her mom, Alexis, is a Cassadine. Stephan isn't the father. She said that Sam's dad is someone new she met when she was 16 and she obviously knew Stefan long before then.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list