List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/07/10 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 09:14PM, Views: 3841, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/11 06:44AM
    Re: Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!
    sam1201

I thought Stefan & Starvos were Alexis, half-brothers.
    They all had the same dad, Mikkos.

#12   2013/07/11 07:38AM
    melirose

Quote ReignOfTerror: HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).
    I can't think of anyone else..we know who it's not since Nancy tweeted that everyone was wrong who guessed (names were listed)...dukes wasn't on that list so this is my guess.

I like that guess and I hope it's true.

#13   2013/07/11 08:15AM
    ghfanfare

Note to the writers: Please do not ruin Duke Lavery by making him Sam's papa.

JMO.

#14   2013/07/11 08:40AM
    aresrat

Rumor: Sam's daddy is a Jerome. If this is true, then Kiki will be should be a perfect match for Danny cuz she will be related on both sides

#15   2013/07/11 08:49AM
    Monkey Mama

Good thing we don't have much longer to wait to find out!!

#16   2013/07/11 11:10AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I think Helena's is Sam's father. If she can bring back the dead, I'm sure she could have found a way to make one of her eggs into sperm.

#17   2013/07/11 12:49PM
    HOT PINK

Quote sam1201: I thought Stefan & Starvos were Alexis, half-brothers.
    They all had the same dad, Mikkos.

FYI - Stefan and Stavros are full brothers since Mikkos and Helena were their parents. Mikkos was also Alexis' father, which makes her Stefan and Stavros' half-sister.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 12:50PM
    #18   2013/07/11 01:04PM
    shepmajor

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Nita Lou: I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

If Stavros raped his half-sister, Alexis, it would be incest, and I sincerely hope the writers don't go there. Also, since Alexis and Stavros have the same father, Mikkos, Nikolas can't be her brother. I'm guessing Nikolas was mostly left on his own growing up and Alexis was the one who was there for him and cared about him, which is why they are so close.

I don't believe Robert Scorpio is Sam's father either. Alexis knows Robert and has never acted strangely, i.e., like she has something to hide, around Robin.

I think Sam's father is someone we have yet to see on screen because Alexis has never gone "crazy" (for a better word) when she has seen any of the men mentioned in this and the other threads about this subject. I am going to be very happy when the identity of Sam's father is finally revealed. Hopefully, he will come to PC and Alexis will fall in love with him all over again. Maybe Sam's father will be the man she has been waiting (and kind of pining) for all these years.

To the bolded: Stefan was the one who took on the paternal role for Nikolas once Stavros was out of the way. He was both father and protector. Stefan and Alexis were very close too.

#19   2013/07/11 02:44PM
    HOT PINK

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Nita Lou: I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

If Stavros raped his half-sister, Alexis, it would be incest, and I sincerely hope the writers don't go there. Also, since Alexis and Stavros have the same father, Mikkos, Nikolas can't be her brother. I'm guessing Nikolas was mostly left on his own growing up and Alexis was the one who was there for him and cared about him, which is why they are so close.

I don't believe Robert Scorpio is Sam's father either. Alexis knows Robert and has never acted strangely, i.e., like she has something to hide, around Robin.

I think Sam's father is someone we have yet to see on screen because Alexis has never gone "crazy" (for a better word) when she has seen any of the men mentioned in this and the other threads about this subject. I am going to be very happy when the identity of Sam's father is finally revealed. Hopefully, he will come to PC and Alexis will fall in love with him all over again. Maybe Sam's father will be the man she has been waiting (and kind of pining) for all these years.

To the bolded: Stefan was the one who took on the paternal role for Nikolas once Stavros was out of the way. He was both father and protector. Stefan and Alexis were very close too.

You're right, Stefan was definitely the father figure in Nikolas' life. And, for a while, Stefan and Laura thought he was Nijkolas' father until it was proven otherwise. Helena always thought Stefan was weak because of his kinder, more caring nature.

#20   2013/07/11 02:47PM
    shepmajor

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote HOT PINK:

You're right, Stefan was definitely the father figure in Nikolas' life. And, for a while, Stefan and Laura thought he was Nijkolas' father until it was proven otherwise. Helena always thought Stefan was weak because of his kinder, more caring nature.

Always felt so sorry for Stefan.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list