List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/07/10 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 09:14PM, Views: 3876, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/10 05:21PM
    Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!
    ReignOfTerror

HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).
    I can't think of anyone else..we know who it's not since Nancy tweeted that everyone was wrong who guessed (names were listed)...dukes wasn't on that list so this is my guess.

#2   2013/07/10 05:30PM
    Re: Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!
    ELIZABETH FA...

Quote ReignOfTerror: HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).
    I can't think of anyone else..we know who it's not since Nancy tweeted that everyone was wrong who guessed (names were listed)...dukes wasn't on that list so this is my guess.

good guess maybe. iam all ways said on each thread that thay have on whos sam daddy that sam daddy is roy deluca

#3   2013/07/10 05:40PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote ELIZABETH FAN FRIST:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).

good guess maybe. iam all ways said on each thread that thay have on whos sam daddy that sam daddy is roy deluca

Oh i forgot about him....could be!

#4   2013/07/10 05:52PM
    Nita Lou

I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

#5   2013/07/10 05:52PM
    jilltidwell

Anybody but him.

#6   2013/07/10 05:58PM
    cardgirl

Maybe it's Robert. He is the right age to. Robin needs a sister. Or parish the thought it might be Scotty, he gets around. Unlikely though. I am betting on it being Kevin though.

#7   2013/07/10 07:32PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote cardgirl: Maybe it's Robert. He is the right age to. Robin needs a sister. Or parish the thought it might be Scotty, he gets around. Unlikely though. I am betting on it being Kevin though.

I think robert was on the list...but I like that one...

#8   2013/07/10 08:04PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Nita Lou: I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

If Stavros raped his half-sister, Alexis, it would be incest, and I sincerely hope the writers don't go there. Also, since Alexis and Stavros have the same father, Mikkos, Nikolas can't be her brother. I'm guessing Nikolas was mostly left on his own growing up and Alexis was the one who was there for him and cared about him, which is why they are so close.

I don't believe Robert Scorpio is Sam's father either. Alexis knows Robert and has never acted strangely, i.e., like she has something to hide, around Robin.

I think Sam's father is someone we have yet to see on screen because Alexis has never gone "crazy" (for a better word) when she has seen any of the men mentioned in this and the other threads about this subject. I am going to be very happy when the identity of Sam's father is finally revealed. Hopefully, he will come to PC and Alexis will fall in love with him all over again. Maybe Sam's father will be the man she has been waiting (and kind of pining) for all these years.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 08:10PM
    #9   2013/07/10 09:27PM
    jl4ever

Stavor, Stefan or Mikkos is Sam's Daddy!

#10   2013/07/10 09:30PM
    mzdetermined78

i'm totally lost on this one, I can't imagine who will turn out to be sam father, since he was never mentioned.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list