List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina....BUD OUT......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina....BUD OUT......

Started by ransomha at 2013/07/10 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 07:45AM, Views: 1451, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/11 03:09AM
    Re: Sabrina....BUD OUT......
    ArtfullDodger

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl: Sabrina is just looking out for Patrick. If he wanted to have a private conversation with Britch, which he didn't he could have asked Sabrina to excuse them. Patrick needs to have a witness for every conversation he has to have with Britch. We all know what a liar she is. She definitely was NOT butting into anything.

And now that Britch has "recovered" from her FAKE illness, she can get the hell out of Sabrina's house. I love that Michael overheard her tell Brad to conjure up some results to show she is "Cured." Sabrina may be annoying, but she will NEVER EVER be as conniving and spiteful as Britch. That, and I think it shows more insecurity to fake an illness, and getting pregnant to keep a man in your life. Especially a man you openly admit does not want or LOVE you.

Nothing Sabrina does, like looking out for Patrick, will ever be as bad as what Britch does to destroy him.

Sabrina was willing to jeopardize Patrick's medical license by having him do an unauthorized paternity test.
    She is teaching Emma hate for her own sibling.
    She's full of jealously and doubt that her insecurities are making her a terrible person.

Britt needs to move on to a REAL man, a prince with a respectful child and keep clear of Patrick and his door mat.

Robin come back and save your family from this twit.

Hmmm... I don't recall Sabrina ever suggesting Emma hate Britt's baby. On the contrary in front of Emma, Sabrina has told her to give Britt a chance & accept her to the BBQ. It has been BRITT's actions alone who is causing poor little Emma to be untrusting of her. I think any child would be leary of an adult who spoke to them with such cruelty and then threw their new toy in the fire before their eyes.

Good thing Patrick and Emma have Sabrina to bring kindness, love and for Patrick a good amount of humping!

Lol. Patrick humping on the girl who had lotsa sex. And poor Felix is hump-free.

#22   2013/07/11 04:04AM
    ransomha

Quote mzdetermined78:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha: The bottom line is, Britt came to the hospital to apologize yet again with a hard to find replacement doll and Sabrina had to open up her big nasty trap.
    She can't take the high road and let Patrick have a conversation with his baby's momma , Miss big ears has to talk her trash.

To say Patrick and Britt weren't dating is a joke.
    It was Britt that Patrick was attracted to.
    He rightfully looked at Sabrina as a bumbling, insecure baby sitter.
    It was Britt that he took on grown up dates and wanted to meet his daughter.
    Britt didn't know that Emma was allowed to talk rude to adults and do and say anything she pleased.
    I do NOT condone the way Britt talked to Emma but, it was just TALK.

That's why I hope Britt doesn't let Sabrina go anywhere near her and Patrick's son. She's too full of jealously .

RUN BRITT RUN......right to Nic......

How is it that when Emma says stuff to Britch, she is rude? And when Britch THE ADULT in the situation is just as rude back instead of taking the proverbial high road, she is just talking. Seriously? Emma can be rude and snotty but she is just a child who correctly senses that Britch is not a good person. But Britch is an adult and should just take what Emma says with some compassion. Britch would not even have had to buy new doll if she did not insinuate herself on a FAMILY picnic that she was not invited to, and then go nuts over a little water on her.

If anybody needs to be kept away from the baby it's her. Does she not know that all REAL babies wet on their mom's and worse? She is in for a rude awakening.

Patrick finally saw Britch for the mean spirited person she is when he heard with his own ears Britch yelling at Sabrina, and talking bad about Emma. I don't think he ever saw Sabrina a bumbling or inept or whatever derogatory thing Britch calls her. I just think he finally saw Britch for the well Britch she is.

And what does Sabrina have to be insecure about? Has Patrick shown any interest in Britch as a romantic thing? NO. Has he even mentioned making Britch part of his life? NO. He knows IF the baby is his he will have to take care of it, that does not mean he will have to have a relationship with Britch beyond sharing parenting responsibilities. If he is smart he will get full custody so Britch can't be near a baby she will not be able to care for....especially if she has to toss it in the fire if it pees on her.

Sabrina has nothing to be insecure about. Britch well, she has a lot to be insecure about and nervous.

And by the way, it was Britch who interrupted Patrick and Sabrina with her feeble attempt to make amends. If you ask me she is the one who is always butting in on Patrick's relationship with Sabrina and she is the one who is jealous because she lost him to a better woman.

And Nic will see through Britch's little poor me act eventually. She can not hide her true colors for long. And Patrick will be glad to be rid of her if Nic is dumb enough to take her in.

Sabrina gone always have a hater or few on this message board. All I can say is I love Sabrina and Patrick and once again I say she has every right to add her two cents in the conversation big ears and all when she is involve with the man. never seen so much on a character than I see on here. It's really sad that people get highly upset on a soap opera character. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion but when people start calling characters out there names is pure hating. Big ears really someone actually went there... All I can say is if a person feel that strongly about a character don't need to be on the message board. Go Sabrina and Patrick always...

Big ears refers to someone that LISTENS to everything or everyones business not her actual ears! LOL....Don't think i've ever actually seen Sabrina's ears as she wears her hair to cover them!

#23   2013/07/11 07:02AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha: The bottom line is, Britt came to the hospital to apologize yet again with a hard to find replacement doll and Sabrina had to open up her big nasty trap.
    She can't take the high road and let Patrick have a conversation with his baby's momma , Miss big ears has to talk her trash.

Britt didn't know that Emma was allowed to talk rude to adults and do and say anything she pleased.
    That's why I hope Britt doesn't let Sabrina go anywhere near her and Patrick's son. She's too full of jealously .

How is it that when Emma says stuff to Britch, she is rude? And when Britch THE ADULT in the situation is just as rude back instead of taking the proverbial high road, she is just talking.

BOLDED:
    Very good point cardgirl! This same question went through my mind after reading rans comment. Rans... are you willing to help us understand?

#24   2013/07/11 07:36AM
    WatFan

Just my opinion -

1. The doll incident is being blown way out of pro-portion. If a doll suddenly leaked on me, I'd probable freak a little too. And having a real live baby wet on you is expected not a flippin doll. If it's life-like, where's the diaper?

2. She tried to make ammends. Yeah she interupted kissing at work! Hello, they are less professional than him and Robin were - except they haven't been in the supply closet yet.

3. Sabrina - needs to give a little room. As far as they are concerned Brit is on the level and regardless - why is she stressing out a pregnant woman this bad.

4. As for Brit and Emma's attitude towards each other, they both have a bad attitude. And I don't think either one's behavior is acceptable. I don't care what Emma's been thru, it doesn't excuse rude behavior. If you cuddle kids too much because of what they been thru you turn out like Morgan. And Brit's an adult, she really shouldn't let a five year get to her - even though Emma's attitude would annoy me too.

Basically - Sabrina you have your man, the rest will fall in line. Chill out. If Brit is not on the up and up she will dig her own grave eventually.

#25   2013/07/11 07:42AM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote cardgirl:

How is it that when Emma says stuff to Britch, she is rude? And when Britch THE ADULT in the situation is just as rude back instead of taking the proverbial high road, she is just talking.

BOLDED:
    Very good point cardgirl! This same question went through my mind after reading rans comment. Rans... are you willing to help us understand?

I have stated many times that Britt should not have talked to Emma so harshly no matter how big a brat she was. What I meant by it was only talk is, that Btitt never laid a hand on her. Didn't grab her or push her. It's only talk for the both of them and britt should not have tried to teach Emma manners as she isn't her mother.

Hope that clears up my meaning. On my cell please excuse errors so darn small!!

#26   2013/07/11 07:45AM
    ransomha

Quote WatFan: Just my opinion -

1. The doll incident is being blown way out of pro-portion. If a doll suddenly leaked on me, I'd probable freak a little too. And having a real live baby wet on you is expected not a flippin doll. If it's life-like, where's the diaper?

2. She tried to make ammends. Yeah she interupted kissing at work! Hello, they are less professional than him and Robin were - except they haven't been in the supply closet yet.

3. Sabrina - needs to give a little room. As far as they are concerned Brit is on the level and regardless - why is she stressing out a pregnant woman this bad.

4. As for Brit and Emma's attitude towards each other, they both have a bad attitude. And I don't think either one's behavior is acceptable. I don't care what Emma's been thru, it doesn't excuse rude behavior. If you cuddle kids too much because of what they been thru you turn out like Morgan. And Brit's an adult, she really shouldn't let a five year get to her - even though Emma's attitude would annoy me too.

Basically - Sabrina you have your man, the rest will fall in line. Chill out. If Brit is not on the up and up she will dig her own grave eventually.

Excellent excellent post!!! Agree with every single word!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list