List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina....BUD OUT......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina....BUD OUT......

Started by ransomha at 2013/07/10 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 07:45AM, Views: 1416, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/10 12:21PM
    Sabrina....BUD OUT......
    ransomha

When Patrick and Britt talk, Sabrina needs to bud out, excuse herself and let them have some privacy,

She is so jealous that they might have a civil conversation, she has to hear every word and put in her two cents.

She's not Patrick's wife and she doesn't need to be privy to every word they exchange.

I can't wait for Patrick to see the light on this insecure loser and kick her to the curb.

#2   2013/07/10 12:27PM
    Re: Sabrina....BUD OUT......
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: When Patrick and Britt talk, Sabrina needs to bud out, excuse herself and let them have some privacy,

She is so jealous that they might have a civil conversation, she has to hear every word and put in her two cents.

She's not Patrick's wife and she doesn't need to be privy to every word they exchange.

I can't wait for Patrick to see the light on this insecure loser and kick her to the curb.

Oh I was thinking the same thing. She has to butt into everything, when it's none of her business. I did like Pat Finally saying she should say nicer things because of Emma. About time he spoke up. Now he just needs to tell Sabrina to butt out!

#3   2013/07/10 12:33PM
    ransomha

Britt laid it all out for Sabrina, letting Patrick see her for the little b!tch she's become!

I loved the tongue lashing she gave Sabrina and she was right about them kissing at the nurses station. How unprofessional.

Glad Nic was there to give some comfort and make her smile.

#4   2013/07/10 01:45PM
    Monkey Mama

If Patrick is ok with Sabrina hearing every word then Britt has no say in it. If Patrick is the "Father" then he has JUST as much right to decide who is part of those conversations.

Loving how Sabrina is getting right under Britt's skin about the whole thing. If Britt thinks that having sex in the workplace shower is ok then there should be nothing wrong with a kiss at the nurses station.

Sabrina will be a step-mother to this child and Britt just has to accept that.

#5   2013/07/10 01:55PM
    ransomha

Sabrina is NOTHING to this child or Emma besides a free babysitter.
    Sabrina is making herself look bad.

Britt told her off but good. She deserved a smack across the face!

#6   2013/07/10 01:59PM
    Monkey Mama

If PATRICK wants Sabrina to be part of this child's life as a step-mother then yes she will be.
    If anyone deserves to be slapped it's Britt and I have a feeling that once the paternity of this child is TRULY revealed there will be a line of people ready to do so.
    In the mean time I am just loving Britt seeing Pat & Sabrina bonding more and more while she is left out in the cold... na na

#7   2013/07/10 02:16PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama: If PATRICK wants Sabrina to be part of this child's life as a step-mother then yes she will be.
    If anyone deserves to be slapped it's Britt and I have a feeling that once the paternity of this child is TRULY revealed there will be a line of people ready to do so.
    In the mean time I am just loving Britt seeing Pat & Sabrina bonding more and more while she is left out in the cold... na na

Tick tock now that her little henchman Brad has been exposed. It is just a matter of time. Brad does not strike me as type that will fall on his sword. Now that he has been busted Britt and all her scams will be exposed as well.

#8   2013/07/10 02:29PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Monkey Mama: If PATRICK wants Sabrina to be part of this child's life as a step-mother then yes she will be.

Tick tock now that her little henchman Brad has been exposed. It is just a matter of time. Brad does not strike me as type that will fall on his sword. Now that he has been busted Britt and all her scams will be exposed as well.

Oh you know she'll just crumble and fall apart..... I'm looking forward to the smirk Sabrina has for her when she's exposed. And if she thinks Patrick hates her NOW, oh boy is she is for a treat!

#9   2013/07/10 03:08PM
    cardgirl

Sabrina is just looking out for Patrick. If he wanted to have a private conversation with Britch, which he didn't he could have asked Sabrina to excuse them. Patrick needs to have a witness for every conversation he has to have with Britch. We all know what a liar she is. She definitely was NOT butting into anything.

And now that Britch has "recovered" from her FAKE illness, she can get the hell out of Sabrina's house. I love that Michael overheard her tell Brad to conjure up some results to show she is "Cured." Sabrina may be annoying, but she will NEVER EVER be as conniving and spiteful as Britch. That, and I think it shows more insecurity to fake an illness, and getting pregnant to keep a man in your life. Especially a man you openly admit does not want or LOVE you.

Nothing Sabrina does, like looking out for Patrick, will ever be as bad as what Britch does to destroy him.

#10   2013/07/10 03:10PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Bizlet:

Oh you know she'll just crumble and fall apart..... I'm looking forward to the smirk Sabrina has for her when she's exposed. And if she thinks Patrick hates her NOW, oh boy is she is for a treat!

I am sure it will be worthy of all the times Robin one upped Carly and outed her with her many paternity scams.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list