List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael should of punch Brad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael should of punch Brad

Started by gulla at 2013/07/10 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 09:54PM, Views: 524, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/07/10 10:37AM
    Michael should of punch Brad
    gulla

He had no right doing that to Michael. Michael should of got his fist and punch the jerk. Maybe the jerk will shut up then.Michael already been through enough trouble now he got the jerk blackmailing him. Michael don't take his Crap.

#2   2013/07/10 10:43AM
    Re: Michael should of punch Brad
    stephanie215

Quote gulla: He had no right doing that to Michael. Michael should of got his fist and punch the jerk. Maybe the jerk will shut up then.Michael already been through enough trouble now he got the jerk blackmailing him. Michael don't take his Crap.

I agree he should not take this from Brad, but if I remember right isn't he still on probation. I remember Carly saying something about this. That if he gets into trouble he could go back to jail. You know Brad would press charges.

#3   2013/07/10 11:23AM
    Bizlet

I think the only reason Michael did not kick Brad's a$$ is bc Michael does not want to go back to prison.

#4   2013/07/10 11:25AM
    Bizlet

I am sure when this story line finally ends Brad will get his.

#5   2013/07/10 11:30AM
    Fairoaks

he might be charged with a hate crime because the guy is gay.

#6   2013/07/10 12:54PM
    thatguy22

Quote gulla: He had no right doing that to Michael. Michael should of got his fist and punch the jerk. Maybe the jerk will shut up then.Michael already been through enough trouble now he got the jerk blackmailing him. Michael don't take his Crap.

I agree. Michael was trained to fight by Jason. He could easily beat up Brad.

Unfortunately, they seem to be trying to make Michael more and more like AJ. He's emotional, can't control himself with a girl he likes, and he's prone to abusing alcohol when he feels down in the dumps. It's a shame. I thought Michael was a lot more interesting when he seemed to have Carly's stubbornness but Jason's logical brain. It also made more sense since Michael spent a lot more time with Carly and Jason than AJ as a child.

#7   2013/07/10 07:55PM
    Xan Milloh

Quote Fairoaks: he might be charged with a hate crime because the guy is gay.

Dude, I'm gay and even I would not see hate crime as a legitimate accusation. The dude tried to blackmail him into a sexual situation...it's not like Michael would be attacking him for being gay. I liked the way Michael handled it because a lesser evolved person would have obliterated Brad. But now, Michael has leverage on him. Unless we're talking about yesterday's episode and not today's....in which case ignore this novel lol

#8   2013/07/10 09:32PM
    jl4ever

Good grief. What exactly is Brad a gay man doing any different than what hetersexual men and women have done for DECADES on a soap opera? Jeez. It's called blackmail, pure and simple; whether it's for sex, money, etc,,,,.

We all know that Brad will eventually bite the dust in the end, so I'm going to enjoy watching him drool at Nik's backside!

#9   2013/07/10 09:54PM
    velocity

Tonight was my first time watching General Hospital,(I am disgusted with my soap). This Brad character is something else, what a slim ball. At first I was confused about what he was up to, once hubby and I figured it out, we both just looked at each other like WTH? Anyway other than Brad, it was interesting, considering I know nothing about any of the characters. Hubby thinks it's funny I just tuned into GH saying I was finding a new soap to watch. From what I've read the EP is a soap killer. She used to EP GH.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list