List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ava/olivia Jerome?Duke?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava/olivia Jerome?Duke?

Started by smoken at 2013/07/10 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 12:33PM, Views: 609, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/07/10 10:36AM
    Ava/olivia Jerome?Duke?
    smoken

I watched testerdays show and everytime I see ava she reminds me of Olivia Jerome dukes ex love who was pregnant by duke but miscarried. I wunder if she is duke and Olivia jeromes daughter and that victor or someone hid the fact the girl was born and ava is dukes daughter. I also think it is obviouse that kiki is not francos daughter but silias and that means franco still has some vote at elq and they can put kiki and Michel together just a thought what is yours.

#2   2013/07/10 12:33PM
    Re: Ava/olivia Jerome?Duke?
    Bizlet

Quote smoken: I watched testerdays show and everytime I see ava she reminds me of Olivia Jerome dukes ex love who was pregnant by duke but miscarried. I wunder if she is duke and Olivia jeromes daughter and that victor or someone hid the fact the girl was born and ava is dukes daughter. I also think it is obviouse that kiki is not francos daughter but silias and that means franco still has some vote at elq and they can put kiki and Michel together just a thought what is yours.

That would be an interesting twist with the Jerome family. They have said while she is a new character she is going to be linked to the Jerome Family that Duke worked for.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list