List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What Happened to Michael's Temper ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Happened to Michael's Temper ?

Started by Labella_01 at 2013/07/10 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 05:04PM, Views: 476, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/07/10 10:00AM
    What Happened to Michael's Temper ?
    Labella_01

>) Brad is disgusting and to suggest to Michael that he wants to blackmail him into having sex is liking having Michael raped all over again!!! Michael used to get mad very easily ,they should have had him beat the crap out of that perv !! Why didnt Michael or KiKi say oh yeah well talk to our daddies about that and let Sonny and Franco deal with him lol

#2   2013/07/10 10:11AM
    Re: What Happened to Michael's Temper ?
    IslandGirl33

Quote Labella_01: Brad is disgusting and to suggest to Michael that he wants to blackmail him into having sex is liking having Michael raped all over again!!! Michael used to get mad very easily ,they should have had him beat the crap out of that perv !! Why didnt Michael or KiKi say oh yeah well talk to our daddies about that and let Sonny and Franco deal with him lol

And they should have suggested he run his perv idea by the Chief of Staff as well!

#3   2013/07/10 10:55AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Labella_01: Brad is disgusting and to suggest to Michael that he wants to blackmail him into having sex is liking having Michael raped all over again!!! Michael used to get mad very easily ,they should have had him beat the crap out of that perv !! Why didnt Michael or KiKi say oh yeah well talk to our daddies about that and let Sonny and Franco deal with him lol

And they should have suggested he run his perv idea by the Chief of Staff as well!

Really, I would have went straight to Monica. geezz!!!

#4   2013/07/10 11:30AM
    oltllover

Monica, Sonny, Franco, Shawn, Max.....I dont like the direction of this at all. Michael told sonny that he "slept" with brenda so its not like michael would be afraid to tell his father what is going on, sonny is alot of things but he would never turn his back on michael just because it was morgans girlfriend.

#5   2013/07/10 12:57PM
    thatguy22

Michael's temper was a result of his brain injury. Patrick told Sonny, Jason and Carly that it was likely temporary, as long as Michael received treatment. Michael did receive treatment. Michael has also said that going to prison taught him a valuable lesson. I think experience and the passage of time have assuaged Michael's temper. Instead of losing his temper, Michael seems to abuse alcohol when he's upset. For some reason, hanging out with AJ for like three months has profoundly impacted his personality.

#6   2013/07/10 01:35PM
    mommyTJ

I am glad Michael got the opportunity to handle his business on his own. Unlike Morgan, Michael can stand on his own 2 feet. Now if the writers would stop making his character flip flop between being naive and smart I would be happy.

#7   2013/07/10 01:44PM
    IslandGirl33

His temper flared when he and Morgan got into out in the boat house the other day. I personally was a little surprised at that.

#8   2013/07/10 05:04PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Really, I would have went straight to Monica. geezz!!!

Me too. Islandgirl, I love your picture.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list