List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sams Father!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sams Father!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/07/10 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 08:48PM, Views: 4084, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/11 01:23PM
    Re: Sams Father!
    alesamkrismo...

NLG was interviewed and said that when she tells Sam who he is she is ashamed and people will understand why. I can see her feeling uncomfortable with the mention of someone with criminal ties but to feel ashamed that's something different. Maybe she was raped or maybe one of her brothers is Sam's father. I was thinking Stefan. In the very beginning she thought Stefan was her cousin. If you watch some of their scenes,they are very very close. She also said to Stefan " you always took care of me even when we were kids" She was very jealous of Katherine Bell. stefan was in love with Katherine even when he thought they were bother and sister

#12   2013/07/11 05:09PM
    jl4ever

Who cares? Alexis said she gave birth to a boy. However, my money is on Stavros, Stefan, or Mikkos!

#13   2013/07/11 06:43PM
    alesamkrismo...

Quote jl4ever: Who cares? Alexis said she gave birth to a boy. However, my money is on Stavros, Stefan, or Mikkos!

She gave birth to a girl!

#14   2013/07/11 08:19PM
    genhospchat

Quote jl4ever: Who cares? Alexis said she gave birth to a boy. However, my money is on Stavros, Stefan, or Mikkos!

Hi jl. ALexis has never said she gave birth to a boy, she always said a girl. I don't believe it's a Cassadine but with that family who knows?

I think it will be a Jerome as well.

#15   2013/07/15 09:32PM
    ILoveMichaelE

Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert!

I read that Dr. Clay will turn out to be Kiki's father's, SAMs father could even be bad boy Jerry Jacks after today's GH episode where Molly asked who SAMs father was and the Ouiji board went to the letter J. That's my opinion. I also believe that on another note that Maxie will not give up her baby and that britch is really pregnant with Dante & Lulu's baby if I'm right , I can't wait to see my predictions.

#16   2013/07/15 09:35PM
    ILoveMichaelE

Quote the girl is HOT: I know this has been looked at before, but who does everybody think sams dad is, especially a spoiler that shows Alexis getting very upset when sam brings it up again

I think it could be Bad boy Jerry Jacks after today's GH and the J on the Ouiji board

#17   2013/07/16 05:42AM
    bella jasam

Quote genhospchat:

Hi jl. ALexis has never said she gave birth to a boy, she always said a girl. I don't believe it's a Cassadine but with that family who knows?

I think it will be a Jerome as well.

You are correct. She never said she gave birth to a boy. We are on the same page as I also think he is a Jerome hence the J on the oiuja board.

#18   2013/07/16 06:03AM
    ransomha

Sam;s dad must be an itty bitty Jerome, Sam sure didn't get her height from Alexis.

#19   2013/07/16 06:07AM
    Bettie Davis

Stephan for sure!

#20   2013/07/16 07:36PM
    genhospchat

If they are talking about Sam's dad, chances are that means he's coming back. As we know Stefan's dead so it wouldn't be him. Yes I know it's a soap and people come back from the dead but there hasn't even been a hint of anything that he's coming back so chances are he's not, which means it's not Stefan. Also, there's no J in his name anywhere.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list