List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sams Father!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sams Father!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/07/10 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 08:48PM, Views: 4083, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/10 09:24AM
    Sams Father!
    the girl is HOT

I know this has been looked at before, but who does everybody think sams dad is, especially a spoiler that shows Alexis getting very upset when sam brings it up again

#2   2013/07/10 09:32AM
    Re: Sams Father!
    debrajean

I read somewhere in spoilers on this board...his name is Evan raines...now if you look up the name online theres no such person/actor...so maybe that will be his stage name..unless the poster made a mistake and meant Ron Raines...now he's a soap actor and a descent one too...plays a nasty jerk really well. And hed be the perfect age too!

#3   2013/07/10 09:34AM
    Bizlet

I have no idea. I would love for it to be Jerry Jax, but now we know Robin is not returning any time soon there is no need to bring him back into the story. It has to be someone devious and dastardly though Alexis cringes every time the subject comes up.

#4   2013/07/10 10:05AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I read on here somewhere that possibly Julian Jerome will turn out to be Sam's dad. He would be the right age (if still alive). That will connect Sam to Ava. And Silas, not Franco, is really Kiki's dad. So she and Michael are not cousins and can be together. And snce Sam is a Jerome, Kiki is the bone marow match for Danny. ALL speculation - not spoilers.

#5   2013/07/10 10:50AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote debrajean: I read somewhere in spoilers on this board...his name is Evan raines...now if you look up the name online theres no such person/actor...so maybe that will be his stage name..unless the poster made a mistake and meant Ron Raines...now he's a soap actor and a descent one too...plays a nasty jerk really well. And hed be the perfect age too!

Nope, it said Evan Raines and that was me.

#6   2013/07/10 11:25AM
    Fairoaks

Maybe it is Faison.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 11:32AM
    #7   2013/07/10 11:41AM
    Bizlet

Quote Fairoaks: Maybe it is Faison.

Faison would be a good as well.

#8   2013/07/11 03:40AM
    ArtfullDodger

Quote debrajean: I read somewhere in spoilers on this board...his name is Evan raines...now if you look up the name online theres no such person/actor...so maybe that will be his stage name..unless the poster made a mistake and meant Ron Raines...now he's a soap actor and a descent one too...plays a nasty jerk really well. And hed be the perfect age too!

Ron Raines has signed up with OLTL online to start playing a newly developed character who will appear in August.

#9   2013/07/11 09:12AM
    aresrat

SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

I heard it's probably a Jerome.

And about Michael and Kiki. It's being said that Michael is going to be paired with Scott and Lucy's daughter, Serena Baldwain.

#10   2013/07/11 12:02PM
    lovelovegh

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I read on here somewhere that possibly Julian Jerome will turn out to be Sam's dad. He would be the right age (if still alive). That will connect Sam to Ava. And Silas, not Franco, is really Kiki's dad. So she and Michael are not cousins and can be together. And snce Sam is a Jerome, Kiki is the bone marow match for Danny. ALL speculation - not spoilers.

Love this idea!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list