List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Just a thought.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just a thought.....

Started by Butchsgirl at 2013/07/10 07:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 08:15AM, Views: 388, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/10 07:12AM
    Just a thought.....
    Butchsgirl

Okay who else thinks Dr. Cylis (spelling?) is Kiki's REAL DAD???? Which will make her & "Mikey" NOT RELATED???😳

#2   2013/07/10 07:34AM
    Re: Just a thought.....
    oltllover

Quote Butchsgirl: Okay who else thinks Dr. Cylis (spelling?) is Kiki's REAL DAD???? Which will make her & "Mikey" NOT RELATED???😳

I think its possible. the writers have to know that alot of fans aren't crazy about this kissing cousins thing. I liked the idea of RH and KA still being father and daughter but KA and ME were fun to watch together back when she was starr and he was John so that could work too.

#3   2013/07/10 07:44AM
    IslandGirl33

IMO it's likely.

#4   2013/07/10 08:15AM
    sudzydudzy

Quote Butchsgirl: Okay who else thinks Dr. Cylis (spelling?) is Kiki's REAL DAD???? Which will make her & "Mikey" NOT RELATED???😳

That was exactly what I was thinking when Ava got all "misty eyed" seeing Silas (like the novel Silas Marner is how Im gonna spell it). Wonder what is up with them and their past? For some reason, I just cannot stand Ava, I pretty much ff all her scenes except the one with Silas. I have a feeling Brad will find out the that Kiki is not related to the Q's before anyone else does. And prob keep it secret for a while.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list