List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Little twitter war: Kirsten Storms vs. Jen Lilly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Little twitter war: Kirsten Storms vs. Jen Lilly

Started by tessicapls at 2013/07/09 06:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 03:40AM, Views: 1422, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/09 06:36PM
    Little twitter war: Kirsten Storms vs. Jen Lilly
    tessicapls

Jen Lilly tweeted today that she thought her new character, Theresa(i think on Days) could beat Maxie up with one hand tied behind her back.

I really doubt she meant anything about Kirsten, but a few retweets later, and Kirsten and Farrah Fath were tweeting too.

At one point though, Jen said she saved the character of Maxie by telling the writers not to kill Maxie off. That I didn't understand.

Anyway, A lot of the tweets were deleted, but it was kinda funny for a while.

#2   2013/07/09 07:40PM
    Re: Little twitter war: Kirsten Storms vs. Jen Lilly
    elijahsgotit

Well I'm sure Jen didn't mean anything about KS directly but that is a little inappropriate. What compelled her to even go there when she hasn't been playing Maxie for some time now??

#3   2013/07/10 02:39AM
    oltllover

I don't know what tweets were deleted but the ones that are still there tell the story. It is nice to see that KS and FF are friends again.

#4   2013/07/10 03:12AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltllover: I don't know what tweets were deleted but the ones that are still there tell the story. It is nice to see that KS and FF are friends again.

When were they not friends?? Sorry, don't usually keep up with all the social media stuff

#5   2013/07/10 03:20AM
    oltllover

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote oltllover: I don't know what tweets were deleted but the ones that are still there tell the story. It is nice to see that KS and FF are friends again.

When were they not friends?? Sorry, don't usually keep up with all the social media stuff

Apparently a while back they had some kind of falling out. There was a show called dirty soap that showed the real lives of several soap stars and on that show it came out that something happened between them but it was never really clear what that was, KS got sick during that time and FF was very worried about her I suspect that during KS's illness they patched things up.

#6   2013/07/10 03:40AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltllover:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

Apparently a while back they had some kind of falling out. There was a show called dirty soap that showed the real lives of several soap stars and on that show it came out that something happened between them but it was never really clear what that was, KS got sick during that time and FF was very worried about her I suspect that during KS's illness they patched things up.

Oh okay well I'm glad for them then

Love KS and really miss seeing FF on OLTL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list