List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Shawn!!! Today's Episode

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawn!!! Today's Episode

Started by g-mom at 2013/07/09 03:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 11:47AM, Views: 1788, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/10 10:11AM
    Re: Shawn!!! Today's Episode
    ArtfullDodger

Although I agree the beat down scenes were way too graphic I can't muster any sympathy for Frodd.

#22   2013/07/10 10:43AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote rainhue:
    Quote WhoDatt:
    Quote rainhue: I lost any respect I had for Shawn. He was horribly violent today. And Franco looked totally destroyed.

Oh boo hoo hoo Franco.

My point wasn't that it was Franco. It was terribly violent to watch no matter who it was.

Not really, wouldn't mind seeing Brad meeting Shawn's fists.

Now, that is what I am waiting for, KaPow!!!

#23   2013/07/10 10:51AM
    Lizzytish

Quote g-mom: I felt kind of bad about what was happening between Alexis and Shawn,because I liked them together,but after seeing what he did to Franco while Sonny sat back with a bottle of water,i don't blame her,she did the right thing,even tho Franco is one step up from being a demon watching shawn be so violent on sonny's command,completely changed my feelings about him,it was like he had found his calling,Sonny said attack and he did like a pitbull taking orders from its master great roll model for TJ

I had the same reaction. It's one thing to protect your family, but that was off the charts. If Sonny was so concerned, he should have told Morgan to get out of there - and mean it.

#24   2013/07/10 12:58PM
    vickidink

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote g-mom: I felt kind of bad about what was happening between Alexis and Shawn,because I liked them together,but after seeing what he did to Franco while Sonny sat back with a bottle of water,i don't blame her,she did the right thing,even tho Franco is one step up from being a demon watching shawn be so violent on sonny's command,completely changed my feelings about him,it was like he had found his calling,Sonny said attack and he did like a pitbull taking orders from its master great roll model for TJ

I had the same reaction. It's one thing to protect your family, but that was off the charts. If Sonny was so concerned, he should have told Morgan to get out of there - and mean it.

I thought it was too graphic as well. Soap viewers are used to the insinuation of the violence that Sonny/Shawn would use in order to wipe out an enemy. Not to say that I prefer any violence, but when they shoot someone with a gun in the soaps it isn't as personal as fists on face/stomach etc. and so many of us have grown fond of Frodd (since many of us still see him as Todd)and I think they could have used Brad blackmailing Michael in a monetary way - not in a sexual way (especially since Michael's history has a rape in it)

#25   2013/07/10 05:43PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote rainhue: I lost any respect I had for Shawn. He was horribly violent today. And Franco looked totally destroyed.

I agree! Too bad when sonny was drugging and raping young girls back in his day...someone didn't beat the snot out him like Shawn (or is sean?) did today?....Would pay to see that!

#26   2013/08/19 11:39AM
    GHstarBodyguard

You can say that again,and i would like to see a more graphic beatin' of Brad.I work around the set and i can't stand the character,but the actor himself,is cool to chill with.

#27   2013/08/19 11:47AM
    GHstarBodyguard

I see alot of people sayin' that they are disgusted because Shawn beat up Franco,but i say this,if a guy sicked another on your son or daughter whether he meant to or not (it's about the principle),you all would want that man beat to a pulp as well so stop it.Now i love RH no matter what character he plays and has hung out with most of the crew of GH,but the character Franco deserved that and worst,even RH agreed with the script...

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list