List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Shawn!!! Today's Episode

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawn!!! Today's Episode

Started by g-mom at 2013/07/09 03:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 11:47AM, Views: 1841, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/09 04:32PM
    Re: Shawn!!! Today's Episode
    stephanie215

Quote rainhue:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote rainhue:
    Quote WhoDatt:
    Quote rainhue: I lost any respect I had for Shawn. He was horribly violent today. And Franco looked totally destroyed.

Oh boo hoo hoo Franco.

My point wasn't that it was Franco. It was terribly violent to watch no matter who it was.

Not really, wouldn't mind seeing Brad meeting Shawn's fists.

Lol. Now that, I wouldn't mind seeing either!

Oh my I would love to see that happen. I hope Shawn will suddenly make Brad disappear for good.

#12   2013/07/09 05:50PM
    cardgirl

I had to play catch up on GH due to the holiday. I think Shawn is despicable just like Sonny and Frodd. I was appalled by the episode where he told Alexis he was born to protect or some such drivel. How is being a freaking hit man protective? This man who was in the military and took a dishonorable discharge because of what he did to TJ's father, thinks killing people for a living is honorable and right? What a disgrace to men and women in the military. I am sure no person in the military enjoys having kill other people. They do it for the greater good. What Shawn is doing is just being violent for the sake of being violent. He is poor excuse for human being just like Sonny. It makes me sick how they feel the way they act is right.

I do not like Frodd but this vicious beating of him was not necessary. How can somebody be proud to be like Shawn or Sonny who think the only way to solve things is by being violent?

I thought how Jason worked was bad, but I don't ever remember saying he was proud of the way he acted. He knew what he did hurt people and showed remorse for that. Shawn is just downright mean and could care less.

He is not a fit guardian for TJ. Nor is a good role model. But when you work for the likes of Sonny I guess it is frowned upon to be anything but violent.

I still think Alexis was a hypocrite for asking Shawn to not work for Sonny but refusing to quit. But Shawn showed her that he really does not care about her because he chose killing people over being with her. So glad she kicked him to the curb.

Shawn are despicable human beings regardless of how despicable Frodd is, sitting by and watching Shawn carry out his "orders" was gross. TJ should be taken away from Shawn as soon as possible.

#13   2013/07/10 06:19AM
    palmes

I had no prob with Shawn beating on Franco. For all his claims of being "changed" I have yet to see evidence of this metamorphosis.

Didn't like Franco all up in Morgan's face earlier in this episode. Is that really how a man in his 40s expresses himself to a teen?
    And isn't Franco in town solely to steal ELQ? Ava already has the goods on his poisoning the relish.
    Not buying his BS about reconciling with his daughter one bit
    Franco, UGH!

#14   2013/07/10 06:24AM
    debrajean

OMG I soooo totally agree with you....He's done a 380 in 3 days..I liked him too...no more. These scenes bothered me alot I felt so bad for Franco..( but I love R H ) shawn was like an animal...This SL became ridiculous quickly...nobody turns like that on a dime.

#15   2013/07/10 07:40AM
    IslandGirl33

Totally disgusted with those violent scenes. Totally uncalled for. Typically I love Sonny and Shawn but was just sickened by this entire scene and Sonny's childish enjoyment of sitting back and watching.

In addition, the scenes with Brad, Michael & Kiki thoroughly repulsed me.

I can't even imagine the purpose for either scenes. What's up writers???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 07:43AM
    #16   2013/07/10 08:07AM
    clalvis

And that's how a Mob Boss works his sh!t Straight out of the Godfather.

#17   2013/07/10 09:04AM
    debrajean

Quote IslandGirl33: Totally disgusted with those violent scenes. Totally uncalled for. Typically I love Sonny and Shawn but was just sickened by this entire scene and Sonny's childish enjoyment of sitting back and watching.

you're right island girl...not too much repulses me ...but I felt unusually sickened by those scenes..even sonny with that smirk on his face...and also your right about these writers...the rape S/L for Michael for me...is a vert touchy subject...of all people to have that slime ball hit on Michael repulsed me just as much as the beating.also in real life an action like the one Brad pulled would most likely spiral someone out of control if they had been raped.disgusting...shame on the writers and that whole episode...but P.S.I too would have been ok with Brad takin that beating(lol)

#18   2013/07/10 09:19AM
    vickidink

Quote debrajean:
    Quote IslandGirl33: Totally disgusted with those violent scenes. Totally uncalled for. Typically I love Sonny and Shawn but was just sickened by this entire scene and Sonny's childish enjoyment of sitting back and watching.

you're right island girl...not too much repulses me ...but I felt unusually sickened by those scenes..even sonny with that smirk on his face...and also your right about these writers...the rape S/L for Michael for me...is a vert touchy subject...of all people to have that slime ball hit on Michael repulsed me just as much as the beating.also in real life an action like the one Brad pulled would most likely spiral someone out of control if they had been raped.disgusting...shame on the writers and that whole episode...but P.S.I too would have been ok with Brad takin that beating(lol)

The storylines are getting boring and dragging on and on and on - I think the writers felt that something as bold and shocking as the Frodd beatdown and blackmailing of Michael this way would heat things up for the viewers.

#19   2013/07/10 09:45AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote vickidink:
    Quote debrajean:

The storylines are getting boring and dragging on and on and on - I think the writers felt that something as bold and shocking as the Frodd beatdown and blackmailing of Michael this way would heat things up for the viewers.

Well... IMO they were dead wrong!

#20   2013/07/10 09:46AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote debrajean:

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list