List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who also think Slias and Kiki are father and daugh

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who also think Slias and Kiki are father and daugh

Started by gulla at 2013/07/09 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 07:30PM, Views: 1918, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/09 11:15AM
    Who also think Slias and Kiki are father and daugh
    gulla

I think so that would be great if they are.Ava and Slias had a relationship or they were lovers.Kiki and Slias can bond as father and daughter.

#2   2013/07/09 12:08PM
    Re: Who also think Slias and Kiki are father and daugh
    stephanie215

Quote gulla: I think so that would be great if they are.Ava and Slias had a relationship or they were lovers.Kiki and Slias can bond as father and daughter.

I am torn on this. On one hand I would like to see Silias and Kiki to be related so she can be with Michael, but I don't want to lose the relationship between Franco and Kiki.

#3   2013/07/09 12:34PM
    RiceKrispies

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote gulla: I think so that would be great if they are.Ava and Slias had a relationship or they were lovers.Kiki and Slias can bond as father and daughter.

I am torn on this. On one hand I would like to see Silias and Kiki to be related so she can be with Michael, but I don't want to lose the relationship between Franco and Kiki.

They need to do paternity tests on Franko and KooKoo.
    All we as viewers have to go on was revealed by Heather.

#4   2013/07/09 12:36PM
    stephanie215

Quote RiceKrispies:
    Quote stephanie215:

Only one problem we know how accurate those paternity test are. Someone is always messing with them

#5   2013/07/09 12:42PM
    Soapnexis

I am positive that Silas and Kiki are father and daughter. That leaves Kiki and Michael a GO!

#6   2013/07/09 12:46PM
    Bizlet

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote RiceKrispies:
    Quote stephanie215:

y

Only one problem we know how accurate those paternity test are. Someone is always messing with them

Yeah it usually takes about 6 times PC before the paternity of your child is proved accurately. That is why Michael and Kiki have been grossing me out bc I am sure that we are going to find out soon in some way shape or form she is not a Q.

#7   2013/07/09 04:13PM
    WhoDatt

Quote Soapnexis: I am positive that Silas and Kiki are father and daughter. That leaves Kiki and Michael a GO!

Not feeling that vibe at all.

#8   2013/07/10 10:02AM
    sam1201

I do think Silas & Kiki are father & daughter but if not I don't think Kiki & Michael are related. I like them together. I don't like Morgan at all, with or without Kiki.

#9   2013/07/10 10:49AM
    Lizzytish

Yeah -- pretty obvious, since we knew they were going to find some way to make Michael and Kiki not related.

So Lauren Jerome, Lauren Quartermain, is really Lauren Clay? I actually liked the chemistry between Ava and Silas. She and Franco are blah

#10   2013/07/10 10:52AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote WhoDatt:
    Quote Soapnexis: I am positive that Silas and Kiki are father and daughter. That leaves Kiki and Michael a GO!

Not feeling that vibe at all.

I am not sure about that either. To obvious.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list