List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/08 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:54PM, Views: 45667, Replies: 1253
    « 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:
    #711   2014/08/10 06:38PM
    Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation
    ransomha

Quote FBM914: Is it possible that Ava is 'gaslighting' Sonny into believing that he killed AJ?
    Perhaps a Jerome goon is the second shooter who was there unseen to protect Ava from AJ.
    Ava lets Sonny believe he shot AJ because it suits her purposes.

Now that really works, you'd think the Jerome's would always have a guard or two hanging around.....

#712   2014/08/11 06:07AM
    ransomha

Sonny and Morgan are inching their way back. Think Olivia will be next......

#713   2014/08/11 07:08AM
    FBM914

Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914: Is it possible that Ava is 'gaslighting' Sonny into believing that he killed AJ?
    Perhaps a Jerome goon is the second shooter who was there unseen to protect Ava from AJ.

Now that really works, you'd think the Jerome's would always have a guard or two hanging around.....

The more I think about this possibility, the more I like it. Especially if Morgan finds out, Ava will threaten to keep his child/sibling away from him.

#714   2014/08/11 07:19AM
    ransomha

Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:

The more I think about this possibility, the more I like it. Especially if Morgan finds out, Ava will threaten to keep his child/sibling away from him.

I really think you've figured it out......and I LOVE it!

#715   2014/08/11 07:34AM
    FBM914

Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:

I really think you've figured it out......and I LOVE it!

Especially when you consider how many times Sonny has told Morgan that he cannot tell Morgan the whole truth.

Perhaps Nina gets the tape from Franco, she threatens Ava with it but Rosalie swipes it from Nina for Morgan.
    I predict that tape is going to go through a lot of hands before a reveal comes out.

#716   2014/08/11 09:29AM
    FBM914

Quote ransomha: Sonny and Morgan are inching their way back. Think Olivia will be next......

If Olivia was truly "over" Sonny, she wouldn't be so furious with him.

#717   2014/08/11 11:04AM
    ransomha

Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha: Sonny and Morgan are inching their way back. Think Olivia will be next......

Very true and even the woman that Sonny is no longer involved with continue in his life, like they can't let go completely .

#718   2014/08/11 01:43PM
    FBM914

Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:

Very true and even the woman that Sonny is no longer involved with continue in his life, like they can't let go completely .

...a fact that Carly was reminded of just last week.

#719   2014/08/11 01:57PM
    unlimited

I missed Sonny and the boys today. FF through most of the show.

#720   2014/08/11 02:24PM
    ransomha

Quote unlimited: I missed Sonny and the boys today. FF through most of the show.

There really is something lacking when he's not on.

« 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list