List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/08 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 05:26PM, Views: 40552, Replies: 1131
    « 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:
    #701   2014/08/09 07:02AM
    Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation
    ransomha

Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914: Any thoughts/theories how or by whom Michael finds out about the AJ shooting?

I try not to think about it. Going to be a bad few weeks for Sonny. And he was 100% wrong on this one.

I don't think the reveal will happen for awhile. And when it does, I think it won't involve the tape. It'll be someone who knows saying something to someone who'll tell Michael.

Right now, it seems to me the Sonny family storyline will be him patching things up with Morgan. Morgan's gonna be the go-between for Sonny and Carly when Michael finds out.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it wasn't Julian's JAMMED gun that shot AJ. They never tested it, to see if it fired.

#702   2014/08/09 07:17AM
    FBM914

Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914: Any thoughts/theories how or by whom Michael finds out about the AJ shooting?

I try not to think about it. Going to be a bad few weeks for Sonny. And he was 100% wrong on this one.

I don't think the reveal will happen for awhile. And when it does, I think it won't involve the tape. It'll be someone who knows saying something to someone who'll tell Michael.

Right now, it seems to me the Sonny family storyline will be him patching things up with Morgan. Morgan's gonna be the go-between for Sonny and Carly when Michael finds out.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it wasn't Julian's JAMMED gun that shot AJ. They never tested it, to see if it fired.

As far as your second shooting theory goes, was Carlos out of jail at that time? The timing escapes me. Retribution for Sabrina/Gabe accident and he missed Ava and got AJ instead?

I dunno.

#703   2014/08/09 08:14AM
    ransomha

Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:

As far as your second shooting theory goes, was Carlos out of jail at that time? The timing escapes me. Retribution for Sabrina/Gabe accident and he missed Ava and got AJ instead?

I dunno.

My theory has been Fluke happened by and shot from the hallway. Door was ajar and they fired at the same time. Maybe from Ava's vantage point she didn't see him or maybe she knows and Sonny was in a blind rage at the time.

#704   2014/08/09 11:05AM
    FBM914

Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:

I dunno.

My theory has been Fluke happened by and shot from the hallway. Door was ajar and they fired at the same time. Maybe from Ava's vantage point she didn't see him or maybe she knows and Sonny was in a blind rage at the time.

I don't see Fluke being all that comfortable doing the shooting. Maybe s Hitman of his?

#705   2014/08/09 01:32PM
    ransomha

Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:

I dunno.

I don't see Fluke being all that comfortable doing the shooting. Maybe s Hitman of his?

I dunno , I don't think Fluke would be opposed to getting his hands dirty and when the opportunity presented itself he took advantage of it.

#706   2014/08/10 08:26AM
    FBM914

I think the tape recording is being used as a plot point/device similar to the Pickle Lila recipe.

#707   2014/08/10 10:13AM
    ransomha

Quote FBM914: I think the tape recording is being used as a plot point/device similar to the Pickle Lila recipe.

But, the second shooter wouldn't have said anything and if they shot at the same time or close to it, but I do agree, we'll have Franco searching for the tape for a few months.....

#708   2014/08/10 10:48AM
    FBM914

Quote ransomha:
    Quote FBM914: I think the tape recording is being used as a plot point/device similar to the Pickle Lila recipe.

But, the second shooter wouldn't have said anything and if they shot at the same time or close to it, but I do agree, we'll have Franco searching for the tape for a few months.....

For all we know sneaky Ellie made a copy off of Spinelli's computer. The speculation is endless.
    My big point with the tape is that it has too many reveals and implicates so many people all at one time. Historically, soaps prefer one reveal at a time.

#709   2014/08/10 10:58AM
    ransomha

Quote FBM914:
    Quote ransomha:

For all we know sneaky Ellie made a copy off of Spinelli's computer. The speculation is endless.
    My big point with the tape is that it has too many reveals and implicates so many people all at one time. Historically, soaps prefer one reveal at a time.

Good point.....

#710   2014/08/10 04:56PM
    FBM914

Is it possible that Ava is 'gaslighting' Sonny into believing that he killed AJ?
    Perhaps a Jerome goon is the second shooter who was there unseen to protect Ava from AJ.
    Ava lets Sonny believe he shot AJ because it suits her purposes.

« 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list