List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/08 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 05:12AM, Views: 35115, Replies: 934
    « 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:
    #331   2014/01/28 07:10AM
    Re: SONNY CORINTHOS Appreciation Thread (No Bashing)
    Bettie Davis

Quote Layngel:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote Layngel: These characters got to learn...you don't mess with Sonny! And ooo that look he gave to Morgan.... Sonny has the sexiest stares

will always love sonny. have always loved bad guys. lol

Me too, Sonny is the bad boy who is oh so good

Hi Layngel, Have you ever seen The Godfather 1 and 2, I am a super fan of all 3, but Michael Corleone and Sonny are so much alike and Sonny makes a good Mobster, he even wears a pinky ring like Michael, Don Corinthos.

#332   2014/01/28 11:24AM
    ransomha

Sonny brought his A game today.

Great acting with Morgan today.

#333   2014/01/28 05:03PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha: Sonny brought his A game today.

Ahh, that Sonny, he made Morgan an offer he can't refuse.

#334   2014/01/28 05:36PM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha: Sonny brought his A game today.

Ahh, that Sonny, he made Morgan an offer he can't refuse.

Bettie, you crack me up! He sure did and Morgan wants his daddy.
    Sonny could have Ava too and turn her against Julian with the slightest push but, who can trust this crazy woman?

#335   2014/01/29 06:23AM
    KillerQueen

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote Layngel: These characters got to learn...you don't mess with Sonny! And ooo that look he gave to Morgan.... Sonny has the sexiest stares

Hi Layngel, Have you ever seen The Godfather 1 and 2, I am a super fan of all 3, but Michael Corleone and Sonny are so much alike and Sonny makes a good Mobster, he even wears a pinky ring like Michael, Don Corinthos.

Lily s car bomb death right out of Godfather 1 but...Sonny s reaction was more powerful . Well, to be fair they didn't show Michael / Godfather s reaction. But our Sonny nailed it

#336   2014/01/29 07:02AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote texas beauty:

Lily s car bomb death right out of Godfather 1 but...Sonny s reaction was more powerful . Well, to be fair they didn't show Michael / Godfather s reaction. But our Sonny nailed it

Yes, I noticed that, and wasn't her name Lily Anna?

#337   2014/01/29 07:33AM
    KillerQueen

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote texas beauty:

Michael the Godfather s wife was Applelonia...not sure of the spelling. Michael the Godfather second wife was the American born Kay Adams.

#338   2014/01/29 07:50AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote texas beauty:

Michael the Godfather s wife was Applelonia...not sure of the spelling. Michael the Godfather second wife was the American born Kay Adams.

Thanks, I watched The Godfather over the weekend, I love the trilogy you have a good memory.

#339   2014/01/30 06:40AM
    ransomha

Sonny lives in a big beautiful home while Julian is bunking in with his kid sister.

Who's the man?

#340   2014/01/30 07:50AM
    HarrisCounty

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote texas beauty:

Thanks, I watched The Godfather over the weekend, I love the trilogy you have a good memory.

Lol. I caught the Godfather movies on AMC last weekend myself. I was all set to do some housecleaning, put the TV on and got absorbed in I and II from noon to 8:30. Needless to say, little cleaning got done.

« 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list