List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/08 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 09:39AM, Views: 34681, Replies: 932
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2013/12/05 11:23AM
    Re: SONNY CORINTHOS Appreciation Thread (No Bashing)
    duke417

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote duke417: Hey, Rans......

Hope you check in today. Looks like one of those days where the Sonny haters are out in full force. Lol.

Already seeing Sonny Is a Weasel thread. Will they break their past record of Sonny bash threads today?
    Lol

I don't know. We'll see.

Well, my prediction fell flat. Looks like the Sonny hate took a much needed day off.

#262   2013/12/05 12:06PM
    ransomha

Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:

Hope you check in today. Looks like one of those days where the Sonny haters are out in full force. Lol.

Already seeing Sonny Is a Weasel thread. Will they break their past record of Sonny bash threads today?
    Lol

Hello! Sonny is working Duke. Hope Anna jumps on board. Love that Silas is breaking it down for Sam so. there is NO doubt that her father is a creep that uses her BABY.

If Julian gave a damn about Sam and Danny, he'd stop the mob war, leaves town, clean up his act and let Sam have the time to reconcile her feelings regarding her bio-dad.

And let Silas harvest his marrow.

I'm confused. Maybe I missed an episode. I thought Julian agreed to the harvesting. But Silas said that the harvesting at best is still experimental. Danny's best remission chance is that Julian remains alive.

Julian WAS going to harvest his marrow until his real identity was revealed. Then he changed his mind because it was his only insurance to keep Sonny off him.
    This mob boss, head of the Jerome empire, can't think of any other way to protect himself from Sonny.

#263   2013/12/05 12:12PM
    Axl Rose

Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:

Lol

Hello! Sonny is working Duke. Hope Anna jumps on board. Love that Silas is breaking it down for Sam so. there is NO doubt that her father is a creep that uses her BABY.

If Julian gave a damn about Sam and Danny, he'd stop the mob war, leaves town, clean up his act and let Sam have the time to reconcile her feelings regarding her bio-dad.

I'm confused. Maybe I missed an episode. I thought Julian agreed to the harvesting. But Silas said that the harvesting at best is still experimental. Danny's best remission chance is that Julian remains alive.

Julian WAS going to harvest his marrow until his real identity was revealed. Then he changed his mind because it was his only insurance to keep Sonny off him.
    This mob boss, head of the Jerome empire, can't think of any other way to protect himself from Sonny.

You are so right

#264   2013/12/05 12:41PM
    duke417

Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:

Lol

BUT....wasn't there a statement made by someone saying that the marrow would only be viable for seven years? I'm still unclear on this point.

Regardless of what I heard or think I heard, Julian should have stepped up. It's apparent his family means squat to him.

#265   2013/12/05 12:46PM
    ransomha

Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:

Lol

BUT....wasn't there a statement made by someone saying that the marrow would only be viable for seven years? I'm still unclear on this point.

Regardless of what I heard or think I heard, Julian should have stepped up. It's apparent his family means squat to him.

That remark was made by posters talking about REAL LIFE.On the show, Silas never said that and wanted Julian to harvest. He refused. Wimpy.

#266   2013/12/05 01:08PM
    duke417

Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ransomha:

Lol

That remark was made by posters talking about REAL LIFE.On the show, Silas never said that and wanted Julian to harvest. He refused. Wimpy.

Thanks for the clarity.
    Some bad azz Julian is. Surely, he could've beefed up his own personal security while still donating the marrow.
    He's also pretty much put a target on Ava's back by being do cowardly.

#267   2013/12/05 02:10PM
    ghfanfare

Quote duke417:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Lol

I don't know. We'll see.

Well, my prediction fell flat. Looks like the Sonny hate took a much needed day off.

Yes, well, some of us know when to quit. Too bad a few of your compadres wouldn't take a "much needed day off" as well. But I won't hold my breath, lol.

#268   2013/12/05 02:22PM
    ransomha

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote duke417:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Lol

I don't know. We'll see.

Yes, well, some of us know when to quit. Too bad a few of your compadres wouldn't take a "much needed day off" as well. But I won't hold my breath, lol.

Two days in a row you're posting in this thread? Cool and WELCOME!

#269   2013/12/06 06:57AM
    ransomha

Looks like Sonny is starting to grow on some of his non-fan with this cool, calm collected attitude. Knew it would be only a matter of time!

Can't wait to see what Sonny and Duke plan to do to Julian.

#270   2013/12/12 09:46AM
    duke417

It's high time for some Sonny spec.

What does everyone think of Carlos' reveal about him being Lily's bro?

« 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list