List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/08 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 12:21PM, Views: 61223, Replies: 1559
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2013/09/12 07:35AM
    Re: SONNY CORINTHOS Appreciation Thread (No Bashing)
    Hydrangea1953

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Hydrangea1953: Very touching ending scene on Wednesday's show when Lante intriduced his granddaughter to Sonny as Connie Falconeri.

My favorite thread! Glad you brought it back up. Maurice is ROCKING his scenes.

Sonny is DA MAN!!!!!

#192   2013/09/18 03:14AM
    Hydrangea1953

She may be a formidable adversary but I don't see Ava taking 'This is my town' Sonny down.

#193   2013/09/18 05:32AM
    ransomha

Not enjoying sick Sonny at all.

The only way the Jerome's even have a chance is because Sonny is off his meds.

As soon as he's well, they'll be history.

#194   2013/09/19 08:09AM
    Hydrangea1953

Okay. I get it. Sonny is not every viewer's cup of tea but what amazes me is the constant barrage of Sonny hate spewed by a select few.
    Why invade the Ava/Olivia thread to trash Sonny with the same old same old tirade this cabal relishes?
    Oy!
    I also entered a thread about Heather the other day and it was just an exercise of Sonny bashing.

#195   2013/09/19 11:23AM
    Hydrangea1953

Hey, Rans...
    I'm glad I created this thread earlier this summer.

SAFE HAVENS!!!!!
    I see you visited the Olivia/Ava thread. Smh how this group of lemmings constantly fall off the cliff in pursuing their Sonny hate.

#196   2013/09/19 11:51AM
    ransomha

Quote Hydrangea1953: Hey, Rans...
    I'm glad I created this thread earlier this summer.

SAFE HAVENS!!!!!
    I see you visited the Olivia/Ava thread. Smh how this group of lemmings constantly fall off the cliff in pursuing their Sonny hate.

Thanks for the life raft!

They act like "i'm" Sonny!

#197   2013/09/19 12:30PM
    donati

Quote Hydrangea1953: Okay. I get it. Sonny is not every viewer's cup of tea but what amazes me is the constant barrage of Sonny hate spewed by a select few.
    Why invade the Ava/Olivia thread to trash Sonny with the same old same old tirade this cabal relishes?
    Oy!
    I also entered a thread about Heather the other day and it was just an exercise of Sonny bashing.

I agree with you. The Sonny bashing really detracts from this board. I neither totally love or hate any singular character as each one ebbs and flows over the years.

#198   2013/09/19 12:49PM
    ransomha

Quote Hydrangea1953: Okay. I get it. Sonny is not every viewer's cup of tea but what amazes me is the constant barrage of Sonny hate spewed by a select few.
    Oy!

The character/actor is a POWER HOUSE and the show revolves around him!

#199   2013/09/19 12:55PM
    donati

Quote ransomha:
    Oy!

The character/actor is a POWER HOUSE and the show revolves around him!

I agree. Maurice Benard is such a team player. Unlike Steve Burton who immediately bailed to **cough cough** Tennessee family life for five glorious **cough ** weeks before showing up at the young and restless cause it wasn't all about Jason under these present day GH writers.

#200   2013/09/21 04:49AM
    Hydrangea1953

I wasn't watching GH regularly when they previously highlighted Sonny off his meds. So far I'm finding this angle intriguing.

« 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list