List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/08 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 03:34PM, Views: 55700, Replies: 1472
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/08/05 06:15AM
    Re: SONNY CORINTHOS Appreciation Thread (No Bashing)
    ransomha

Quote Boke: I can't wait to see Sonny take the Jeromes down either. I just love to see my Sonny when he is in Mobster mode....so sexy!!!!!

ME TOO!

Time for some kick butt Sonny, let the kids handle their own problems!

#102   2013/08/05 05:26PM
    ransomha

Wonder if Sonny will take out the Jerome's like Theo or Karpov? Maybe like the Zaccarra's. However he does it, they'll be history in no time.... Glad Shawn has Sonny's back!

#103   2013/08/05 06:14PM
    Boke

Quote ransomha: Wonder if Sonny will take out the Jerome's like Theo or Karpov? Maybe like the Zaccarra's. However he does it, they'll be history in no time.... Glad Shawn has Sonny's back!

I sure hope that Sonny has other men working for him other than Shawn and Max because he is going to need them when he goes up against the Jerome mob family.

#104   2013/08/05 06:33PM
    Axl Rose

But Shawn can be his new enforcer completely taking Jason's place in the organization with Shawn becoming Sonny's most trusted employee and friend like how Jason was, Shawn easily becoming just as lethal as Jason, then Sonny will end up having nothing to worry about

#105   2013/08/06 06:25AM
    ransomha

Quote Axl Rose: But Shawn can be his new enforcer completely taking Jason's place in the organization with Shawn becoming Sonny's most trusted employee and friend like how Jason was, Shawn easily becoming just as lethal as Jason, then Sonny will end up having nothing to worry about

I agree plus, Sonny is the star of the show!

Many have tried and many have failed!

#106   2013/08/06 12:07PM
    ransomha

Connie knew by the time the paper came out in the morning her betrayal would be known so she slept with Sonny one last time! Wanted to go to heaven one more time I guess before he breaks up with her.

And Olivia leaves for the night with happier memories of Sonny on her mind.

This guy keeps the ladies wanting!

#107   2013/08/06 02:04PM
    Boke

Connie had to enjoy one more night of love making with Sonny because she know it will be the last time. You're right ransomha, women just can't get enough of Sonny. When he's in love he treats his women like queens.....but when you betray him.....look out!!!!!!

Quote ransomha: Connie knew by the time the paper came out in the morning her betrayal would be known so she slept with Sonny one last time! Wanted to go to heaven one more time I guess before he breaks up with her.

And Olivia leaves for the night with happier memories of Sonny on her mind.

This guy keeps the ladies wanting!

#108   2013/08/07 12:15PM
    ransomha

Mad Sonny SIZZEL,

Mad AJ, Fizzle.......

#109   2013/08/12 08:55PM
    Boke

I wonder if Michael will find out that Sonny knew all along about Kiki and how that will affect their relationship. I have always liked their father and son bond.

#110   2013/08/13 06:14AM
    ransomha

Quote Boke: I wonder if Michael will find out that Sonny knew all along about Kiki and how that will affect their relationship. I have always liked their father and son bond.

It was good until AJ began to poison Michael against his other family.

Now he's rarely seen with his father and threw his brother under the bus, with AJ's suggestion.

Even if Michael cuts Sonny off for awhile, he come crawling back after enough time spent with the loser.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list