List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Nicholas & Britt?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nicholas & Britt?

Started by Pothebounce at 2013/07/08 12:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 02:35PM, Views: 2299, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/07/08 12:47PM
    Nicholas & Britt?
    Pothebounce

Are they going to put Nicholas and Britt together. I wonder how her mother would react.

#2   2013/07/08 12:50PM
    Re: Nicholas & Britt?
    stephanie215

I like them together. She would finally get a man who would treat her right and a stepchild that liked her.

#3   2013/07/08 12:52PM
    melirose

Quote stephanie215: I like them together. She would finally get a man who would treat her right and a stepchild that liked her.

I like them together too! Mama Obrecht will not be happy about Britta messing with her plans.

#4   2013/07/08 12:57PM
    stephanie215

Quote melirose:
    Quote stephanie215: I like them together. She would finally get a man who would treat her right and a stepchild that liked her.

I like them together too! Mama Obrecht will not be happy about Britta messing with her plans.

I agree. Dr,O MUST have a reason why she wants brit and Pat together. You can bet it has something to do with Robin. Just a guess.

#5   2013/07/08 01:03PM
    shepmajor

Um... what about HER treating THEM right? Unless Nikolas tames that shrew, then she'll be just as awful to Spencer as she was to Emma. Miss Britch doesn't like taking a back seat to any child.

#6   2013/07/08 01:09PM
    melirose

Quote shepmajor:

Um... what about HER treating THEM right? Unless Nikolas tames that shrew, then she'll be just as awful to Spencer as she was to Emma. Miss Britch doesn't like taking a back seat to any child.

I think that if Britt is into Nick she will take a different approach when it comes to Spencer especially since Spencer is showing her kindness. Emma didn't do that when Britt tried to be her friend.

#7   2013/07/08 01:15PM
    Bizlet

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote melirose:

I agree. Dr,O MUST have a reason why she wants brit and Pat together. You can bet it has something to do with Robin. Just a guess.

Look at the whole story a kidnapped wife a psycho mom working for Jerry Jax. Britt may not know why she was sent after Patrick, but she was sent after Patrick to fulfill her mothers diabolical plan. That is why I think the baby is not Pat's.

#8   2013/07/08 01:21PM
    stephanie215

Quote melirose:
    Quote shepmajor:

I think that if Britt is into Nick she will take a different approach when it comes to Spencer especially since Spencer is showing her kindness. Emma didn't do that when Britt tried to be her friend.

That's what I think If someone treats her with a little kindness. She might not always feel on the defensive side all the time. With parents like that. She probably doesn't know anything about love, or compassion. I think Nic and Spencer can change that.

#9   2013/07/08 02:35PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote shepmajor:

That's what I think If someone treats her with a little kindness. She might not always feel on the defensive side all the time. With parents like that. She probably doesn't know anything about love, or compassion. I think Nic and Spencer can change that.

I agree with you both!
    Spencer doesn't have the issues that Emma does even though they are both motherless.
    Nic and Spencer will treat Britt in a whole different light and I think Britt has learned a lot from her experience with Patrick and his crew of misfits.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list