List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael kisses Kiki again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael kisses Kiki again

Started by gulla at 2013/07/08 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 02:48PM, Views: 3015, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/10 05:48AM
    Re: Michael kisses Kiki again
    PowerPlay

Okay to me whether we'll find out down the line that they are cousins or not, they NOW know they are! This is really a sick storyline and makes me uncomfortable watching their scenes. Like I said Michael has issues that need professional care. Kiki (name alone is a turn off) too is in need of some psychological treatment at this time!

#22   2013/07/10 10:42AM
    true80sgirl

FINALLY someone who knows GH! AJ was not Alan's biological son since Monica had an affair. And Monica was not Jason/Franco's mother since Alan had an affair with Susan Weber so AJ and Jason/Franco are not technically brothers since they do not share a mother or a father!!! Therefore AJs son Michael and Franco's daughter Kiki are not blood related in any way! I have been screaming this at the TV everytime they say "they are cousins".

#23   2013/07/10 10:46AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote true80sgirl: FINALLY someone who knows GH! AJ was not Alan's biological son since Monica had an affair. And Monica was not Jason/Franco's mother since Alan had an affair with Susan Weber so AJ and Jason/Franco are not technically brothers since they do not share a mother or a father!!! Therefore AJs son Michael and Franco's daughter Kiki are not blood related in any way! I have been screaming this at the TV everytime they say "they are cousins".

or you and everyone else should read my latest gossip.

#24   2013/07/10 05:11PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote melirose:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote gulla: Wow what a kiss again.they know they can't stay away from one another. They try to do it but it don't work they always running to one another.so they might as well say they want each other. they need to let Morgan know they like each other. Morgan seems to know Kiki likes Michael.

I didn't see today's epsiode yet, but it's gross what GH is doing if they are really cousins. They share the same blood line and they both know it! There has to be something up with Kiki being a Quatermaine, like she really isn't a Quatermaine or Franco really isn't a Quatermaine. Maybe maybe Franco and Jason share the same mother, but not the same father. I think it's possible to be pregnant with twins and have two different baby daddies. If that's the case then Alan isn't Franco's dad therefore Kiki and Michael are not cousins.

Jason and Franco share the same father, different mothers, so that makes them cousins so how would them sharing the same mother but not same father be any different? It wouldn't. They still share blood and would be first cousins.

I was just saying that it's possible to share the same mom but not dad. If Susan moore had sex with Alan and some other person around the same time it's possible the sperms found an egg each. So same mom but 2 different dads.

now GH has us thinking they share the same parents, but what if they go deeper.

I'm saying all this because Michael and Kiki have too much of a romantic connection. I couldn't watch it if they have 1st cousins deeply in love with each other...kinda gross.

LOL...they would still be related no matter whether they share a mom..or they share a dad...If they are TWINS...they would share at least ONE PARENT..therefore..they would be related no matter who the other parent is.

#25   2013/07/10 05:31PM
    Bizlet

If they went some sort of freaky twin route with Jason and Franco than Kiki and Michael might not be cousins bare with me. If Susan Moore had two eggs fertilized by two separate donors one Alan (Jason ) and one Donor X (Franco) Franco's offspring would have no relation to Michael who is the Son of AJ and AJ is son of Alan and Monica. Susan Moore could have had another child without Alan then Kiki and AJ would not be related.

#26   2013/07/31 02:38PM
    Facinated_by...

I know most of you will think I'm TOTAL GROSS! for this, especially for the fact that I am a Guy, but guess what I for some reason think it's COOL for Michael & Kiki together, whether or not they will ever find out that they are not cousins. And I don't care about the first cousins "CRAP" that is currently flying around in Port Charles! To hell with that!!! And I don't know why I am supporting this SH**... because I myself would TOTALLY NOT engage in an incest, but for some other couple to be, IT'S AMAZING! (Y) Remember we are talking about two adults here, they do whatever they are satisfied with. Plus we all have to support, respect and understand each other's views and lifestyles, so GH fans, Let's just SIT BACK COMFORTABLY ON OUR SOFAS, POP SOME POPCORNZ AND ENJOOOOOYY THE MOVIE!

I'M OUT!

#27   2013/07/31 04:06PM
    rainhue

Quote true80sgirl: FINALLY someone who knows GH! AJ was not Alan's biological son since Monica had an affair. And Monica was not Jason/Franco's mother since Alan had an affair with Susan Weber so AJ and Jason/Franco are not technically brothers since they do not share a mother or a father!!! Therefore AJs son Michael and Franco's daughter Kiki are not blood related in any way! I have been screaming this at the TV everytime they say "they are cousins".

Monica did have an affair with Rick Weber but it was determined that AJ was Alan's son because he had the Quatermaine birthmark. Alan fathered both AJ and Jason but they had different mothers. Am I remembering correctly?
    Thanks

#28   2013/07/31 04:27PM
    cardgirl

Quote Bettie Davis:

or you and everyone else should read my latest gossip.

Um sorry but AJ is Alan's son. Monica had an affair with Rick Webber but it was later determined that Alan was definitely his real father, not Rick. AJ has a family birthmark, and there was a blood test.

Also if you read the cast list about AJ it clearly says Alan was found to be the bio dad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 04:32PM
    #29   2013/08/02 09:38AM
    Facinated_by...

Okay, it appears to me that we are either forgetting or we just haven't seen the recent episodes of the Opera, but the mystery on this topic entitled "Playing Hide & Seek In The House of Incest" is NOT who "AJ's" father is; but who "KIKI's" father is. And it has been played out very clearly since last week at the GH in Franco's Hospital room, remember?? Ava had a romantic past with Sylas and he firmly believes that Kiki is his, at the same time, the obsessed Ava has absolutely no proof to show that it wasn't true! As a matter of face, remember that she confessed to Morgan after an eavesdrop. Point I'm trying to make is; Sylas is Kiki's real father! And Ava is the best person to reveal this to GH, but refuses and we can understand why, since she wants a share in ELQ. Kiki is not a Quartermaine, She's a Clay!!! What a BOMB!!!!! I should've known! I mean it was kinda foreshadowing. Notice the three main characters HERE!!! "Kiki/Starr, Franco/Todd & of course the Vampire, Sylas/John McBain! These three left One Life To Live just to make a mess of Port Charles! Because of them GH is turned upside down! Now as on Michael's side, part of me wants the truth to come out that they are nowhere near related, cause we all know Morgan & Ava's dirty little plan! but I think the incest is cool, it's great to be lovers even when you think you are blood-related... So Michael & Kiki aren't cousin's, folkes, and you said that, true80'z girl but on a different logic. Note that even if Franco & AJ were brothers, which I am not sure of, it wouldn't affect the sweet young couple because Kiki is just NOT Franco's! That's jus it for now!

#30   2013/08/05 01:36PM
    Facinated_by...

Last Friday's episode wasn't interesting to me at all!!! maybe it's cause the loverbirds cousins didn't play their parts in it, but the start of Thursday's episode almost had me go faint! Michael found out that he and Kiki weren't cousins and that Morgan knew all along! A slap in Morgan's face woke him up beside Kiki on that bed! Jeez! why did they start an episode like that!!!! It was a dream Morgan had, but it seemed real from the start! Morgan is soo stressed about losing Kiki that he dreamed it. But we had to xpect it thought, 'cause he and Sonny had it out about the wedding after Connie broke the news to him. How did Morgan ever convince his dad to let alone Kiki and him get married, anyway, plus he learned about the obsession and disconnection between Mickey and Kiki??? Sonny chooses to "sacrifice one son's happiness for the other" according to his ex wife -- Connie! And that's clear, just cause he wants to prove Morgan wrong that he doesn't love Michael any more that he loves him.... W-T-H!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list