List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael kisses Kiki again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael kisses Kiki again

Started by gulla at 2013/07/08 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 02:48PM, Views: 2741, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/09 06:56AM
    Re: Michael kisses Kiki again
    JaneDoe

This whole story is so yawn worthy it's almost becoming FF material for me and I rarely FF anything. The fact that they think they are cousin.... regardless of whether they are or not makes it even worse. I liked Starr and Michael, but Kiki is not Starr and I'm not finding her with Michael anywhere near as interesting. Throw in Morgan and it drives the entertainment value down even further. His character is written as a total buffoon and I can hardly tolerate watching him nor listening to him.

One last thing: If I hear either Kiki or Morgan refer to Michael as Mikey one more time.... the FF button is most definitely being used.

Total waste of valuable screen time.

#12   2013/07/09 07:34AM
    melirose

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote gulla: Wow what a kiss again.they know they can't stay away from one another. They try to do it but it don't work they always running to one another.so they might as well say they want each other. they need to let Morgan know they like each other. Morgan seems to know Kiki likes Michael.

I didn't see today's epsiode yet, but it's gross what GH is doing if they are really cousins. They share the same blood line and they both know it! There has to be something up with Kiki being a Quatermaine, like she really isn't a Quatermaine or Franco really isn't a Quatermaine. Maybe maybe Franco and Jason share the same mother, but not the same father. I think it's possible to be pregnant with twins and have two different baby daddies. If that's the case then Alan isn't Franco's dad therefore Kiki and Michael are not cousins.

Jason and Franco share the same father, different mothers, so that makes them cousins so how would them sharing the same mother but not same father be any different? It wouldn't. They still share blood and would be first cousins.

I was just saying that it's possible to share the same mom but not dad. If Susan moore had sex with Alan and some other person around the same time it's possible the sperms found an egg each. So same mom but 2 different dads.

now GH has us thinking they share the same parents, but what if they go deeper.

I'm saying all this because Michael and Kiki have too much of a romantic connection. I couldn't watch it if they have 1st cousins deeply in love with each other...kinda gross.

#13   2013/07/09 07:39AM
    melirose

Quote BrendaDeevah: I FF all their scenes It's such a wasted investment.Yawn. We know they'll be a big rreveal soon that they're not cousins so both can be happy while snogging as backburner characters that they're destined to be. Kiki will prop Frodd and Mikey will prop AJ.

What I'm waiting for is when will Ava start sexing Morgan?

Haha YEP! Ava will be sexing Morgan...I really think Ava has a hidden agenda, especially since she is truely a Jerome. I'm sure she is going after Sonny through Morgan.

#14   2013/07/09 09:29AM
    vickidink

Quote melirose:
    Quote BrendaDeevah: I FF all their scenes It's such a wasted investment.Yawn. We know they'll be a big rreveal soon that they're not cousins so both can be happy while snogging as backburner characters that they're destined to be. Kiki will prop Frodd and Mikey will prop AJ.

Haha YEP! Ava will be sexing Morgan...I really think Ava has a hidden agenda, especially since she is truely a Jerome. I'm sure she is going after Sonny through Morgan.

Maybe not sexing Morgan - but she will surely use Morgan to get to Sonny - this all started with the gambling thing and I feel pretty certain that was not some coincidence that a "Corinthos" was drawn in to something that involved a "Jerome". Have they ever said how Morgan met Kiki?

#15   2013/07/09 11:39AM
    bcocs1

What happen between michael and kiki today

#16   2013/07/09 11:42AM
    gulla

Michael kisses her again Brad catches them and blackmails Michael.

#17   2013/07/09 11:59AM
    bcocs1

Why does brad blackmail michael foe

#18   2013/07/09 12:01PM
    bcocs1

Why does brad blackmail michael foe

#19   2013/07/09 12:06PM
    gulla

He blackmails Michael to have sex with him and I pray Michael don't do it.

#20   2013/07/09 07:38PM
    genhospchat

Quote genhospchat:

Well this is a surprise! We don't usually agree on much as far as GH goes but I agree that it's yawn worthy (not to mention disgusting).

I thought Morgan and Ava were going to do something today, I was waiting for it.

OH my goodness, I'm so sorry. I saw your picture and I thought you were rans, hence my comment. Apologies again.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list