List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael kisses Kiki again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael kisses Kiki again

Started by gulla at 2013/07/08 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 02:48PM, Views: 2896, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/08 12:01PM
    Michael kisses Kiki again
    gulla

Wow what a kiss again.they know they can't stay away from one another. They try to do it but it don't work they always running to one another.so they might as well say they want each other. they need to let Morgan know they like each other. Morgan seems to know Kiki likes Michael.

#2   2013/07/08 12:25PM
    Re: Michael kisses Kiki again
    bcocs1

Was michael and kiki. on todays show

#3   2013/07/08 12:27PM
    gulla

Yes they were and Michael kissed Kiki again.

#4   2013/07/08 12:40PM
    melirose

Quote gulla: Wow what a kiss again.they know they can't stay away from one another. They try to do it but it don't work they always running to one another.so they might as well say they want each other. they need to let Morgan know they like each other. Morgan seems to know Kiki likes Michael.

I didn't see today's epsiode yet, but it's gross what GH is doing if they are really cousins. They share the same blood line and they both know it! There has to be something up with Kiki being a Quatermaine, like she really isn't a Quatermaine or Franco really isn't a Quatermaine. Maybe maybe Franco and Jason share the same mother, but not the same father. I think it's possible to be pregnant with twins and have two different baby daddies. If that's the case then Alan isn't Franco's dad therefore Kiki and Michael are not cousins.

#5   2013/07/08 12:59PM
    stephanie215

I would like them together if they were not related, but right know knowing they are related. I just cringed when they kissed.

#6   2013/07/08 01:25PM
    vickidink

If Kiki and Michael have feelings for each other, even though they are cousins (at least for now) then she needs to be honest with Morgan and break off her relationship with Morgan right now. For her to cheat on Morgan with Morgan's own brother, and for Michael to be making out with his own brother's girlfriend, is really low for both of them - Michael more so since that is his brother's girlfriend.

#7   2013/07/08 09:08PM
    genhospchat

Quote melirose:
    Quote gulla: Wow what a kiss again.they know they can't stay away from one another. They try to do it but it don't work they always running to one another.so they might as well say they want each other. they need to let Morgan know they like each other. Morgan seems to know Kiki likes Michael.

I didn't see today's epsiode yet, but it's gross what GH is doing if they are really cousins. They share the same blood line and they both know it! There has to be something up with Kiki being a Quatermaine, like she really isn't a Quatermaine or Franco really isn't a Quatermaine. Maybe maybe Franco and Jason share the same mother, but not the same father. I think it's possible to be pregnant with twins and have two different baby daddies. If that's the case then Alan isn't Franco's dad therefore Kiki and Michael are not cousins.

Jason and Franco share the same father, different mothers, so that makes them cousins so how would them sharing the same mother but not same father be any different? It wouldn't. They still share blood and would be first cousins.

#8   2013/07/08 09:16PM
    Happy soap girl

Because Michael is AJs son and not Jasons. AJ and Jason do not have the same bio mom so if Franco has another dad there is no blood relation b/n Kiki and Michael.
    I am fairly certain in one way or another it will come out that Michael and Kiki are not related. My hunch is still on Ellie being the real Lauren.

#9   2013/07/08 09:21PM
    BrendaDeevah

I FF all their scenes It's such a wasted investment.Yawn. We know they'll be a big rreveal soon that they're not cousins so both can be happy while snogging as backburner characters that they're destined to be. Kiki will prop Frodd and Mikey will prop AJ.

What I'm waiting for is when will Ava start sexing Morgan?

#10   2013/07/08 11:36PM
    genhospchat

Quote BrendaDeevah: I FF all their scenes It's such a wasted investment.Yawn. We know they'll be a big rreveal soon that they're not cousins so both can be happy while snogging as backburner characters that they're destined to be. Kiki will prop Frodd and Mikey will prop AJ.

What I'm waiting for is when will Ava start sexing Morgan?

Well this is a surprise! We don't usually agree on much as far as GH goes but I agree that it's yawn worthy (not to mention disgusting).

I thought Morgan and Ava were going to do something today, I was waiting for it.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list