List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Now that Helena is dead>>>>

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Now that Helena is dead>>>>

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/07/08 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 02:59AM, Views: 767, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/08 09:12AM
    Now that Helena is dead>>>>
    Hydrangea1953

I think tptb should groom Dr. Olbrecht to take her spot on the show as archvillainess.

#2   2013/07/08 09:18AM
    Re: Now that Helena is dead>>>>
    JaneDoe

Maybe, but I think Dr. O lacks the flare that Helz had for being fabulously evil. I love a good villain though, so maybe she'll be able to step into the void that Helz has left.

#3   2013/07/08 09:24AM
    Bizlet

Helena I am sure will be like all great villains of TV and movie unkillable. I am certain we will see her again.

#4   2013/07/08 09:25AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet: Helena I am sure will be like all great villains of TV and movie unkillable. I am certain we will see her again.

One can only hope!

#5   2013/07/08 10:10AM
    AndyCrump

No real comparison in my mind between the two. Helena is full charge. Olbrecht seems more like an executive assistant to Jerry and Faison

#6   2013/07/08 10:13AM
    JaneDoe

Quote AndyCrump: No real comparison in my mind between the two. Helena is full charge. Olbrecht seems more like an executive assistant to Jerry and Faison

Very true. Helz was/is a QUEEN BEE. Dr. O seems more like a minion.

#7   2013/07/08 04:55PM
    elijahsgotit

Dr. O makes a decent villain but she takes herself too seriously to ever measure up to a classic big bad like Helena. Helena had just the right amount of humor that allowed her to twist the knife so perfectly. Even when she was being bested, she enjoyed the game of cat and mouse quite thoroughly so while Dr. O could be her own kind of villain, there is simply no filling the shoes Helena wore

#8   2013/07/08 07:42PM
    Hydrangea1953

Quote elijahsgotit: Dr. O makes a decent villain but she takes herself too seriously to ever measure up to a classic big bad like Helena. Helena had just the right amount of humor that allowed her to twist the knife so perfectly. Even when she was being bested, she enjoyed the game of cat and mouse quite thoroughly so while Dr. O could be her own kind of villain, there is simply no filling the shoes Helena wore

We did see a glimpse of humor from Dr. O when she was cha-cha ing while watching Pip singing Jump by the Pointless Sisters on TV.

She's a gold mine that tptb need to develop.

#9   2013/07/08 08:45PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Hydrangea1953:
    Quote elijahsgotit: Dr. O makes a decent villain but she takes herself too seriously to ever measure up to a classic big bad like Helena. Helena had just the right amount of humor that allowed her to twist the knife so perfectly. Even when she was being bested, she enjoyed the game of cat and mouse quite thoroughly so while Dr. O could be her own kind of villain, there is simply no filling the shoes Helena wore

We did see a glimpse of humor from Dr. O when she was cha-cha ing while watching Pip singing Jump by the Pointless Sisters on TV.

I suppose you could count that but that one moment was still nowhere near the level of Helena, Imho.

#10   2013/07/08 09:34PM
    BrendaDeevah

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Hydrangea1953:

I suppose you could count that but that one moment was still nowhere near the level of Helena, Imho.

Psssst! Helena was launched by Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor. Lets give this James Bond styled Eastern European villainess a shot.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list