List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Micheal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Micheal

Started by tllsmi at 2013/07/06 08:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 09:35PM, Views: 566, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/06 08:29AM
    Micheal
    tllsmi

I watched yesterday's show where they said that Michael sees something horrifying...what was it? Not Kiki tied to the bed was it?? Anyone notice how Kiki's shirt was buttoned when Morgan tied her up and left but when Michael came in the entire shirt was unbuttoned..how did she do that with her hands tied above her head????

#2   2013/07/06 10:00AM
    Re: Micheal
    vickidink

Apparently that was the horrifying thing Michael saw. Having been raped in prison he probably thought someone had tied up Kiki and either raped or was intending on raping her. For Michael that would be a horrifying sight given he has been a victim of a rape. And yes I too noticed how her shirt was all of a sudden exposing the "goods".

#3   2013/07/06 11:12AM
    ashuri-chan

Yeeeeeeah I think that was the "horrifying" thing he saw. That was Friday's episode spoiler right? Then yeah that is the only thing I can think of.

#4   2013/07/10 03:32PM
    tllsmi

Oh boy..I feel like an idiot! I totally forgot about him being raped and that he might jump to that conclusion with Kiki..

#5   2013/07/10 09:35PM
    jl4ever

Quote tllsmi: Oh boy..I feel like an idiot! I totally forgot about him being raped and that he might jump to that conclusion with Kiki..

====
    Say what? Michael knocked on the door and Kiki said,"Come in"! If Kiki was being held against her will, she would have been screaming instead of speaking in a normal voice. Michael was so about to hit it with Kiki until Morgan walked in the door whether she was tied up or not!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 09:36PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list