List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt and Nic,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt and Nic,

Started by ransomha at 2013/07/05 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 11:59AM, Views: 3536, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/07/11 08:05AM
    Re: Britt and Nic,
    ghfanfare

Quote norblomst:
    Quote Nita Lou: I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
    GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

Agreed! The woman is vile. I do not care who her father was and her mother is, she is old enough to make her own decisions. As much as I am not a huge fan of Patrick and Sabrina's (Robyn is alive and being held captive by Britt's evil mother - something Britt also knows) I would rather him be with her than Baby Doll Murderer. That being said, she makes Patrick's s/l more interesting because the man is honestly a bore. Him and Santiago together are doubly boring. Britt is one of the "Love to Hate" characters. Since Helena is gone (or IS she?!)we need someone to arch our backs and hiss at.

LOL at someone to arch our backs and hiss at! Yeah, Pattie and Sabrina are not exactly the romance of all time. Certainly a bit of a snooze. (Insert sleeping smiley here.)

#42   2013/07/11 08:12AM
    catch222

Quote vickidink:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote norblomst:
    Quote Nita Lou: I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
    GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

Agreed! The woman is vile. I do not care who her father was and her mother is, she is old enough to make her own decisions. As much as I am not a huge fan of Patrick and Sabrina's (Robyn is alive and being held captive by Britt's evil mother - something Britt also knows) I would rather him be with her than Baby Doll Murderer. That being said, she makes Patrick's s/l more interesting because the man is honestly a bore. Him and Santiago together are doubly boring. Britt is one of the "Love to Hate" characters. Since Helena is gone (or IS she?!)we need someone to arch our backs and hiss at.

Britt knows NOTHING about Robin.

A lot of people got confused about whether Britt knows about Robin because of the meeting in the park between Britt and her mother, Dr. Olbrecht a while back. Britt knows her mother is up to something with Patrick, although I don't believe she knows exactly what it is. I got the feeling that Dr. O wanted Britt to hook up with Patrick and that Britt knew it. One would think that if that is the case, Britt would have wanted to know why. But Britt doesn't know anything about her mother having Robin, alive, in Switzerland.

Different people get different feelings when stuff is unknown.
    I'm enjoying the Britch storyline and am refraining from others feelings, i.e. Dr O got to Ellie theories. Ditto the lante egg stuff etc.
    Do we really know fer shur that Dr O actually jacked the test?
    Nope, all I saw was a text from her to Britch saying Mother took care of her. Didn't see specifics of what was taken care of.

#43   2013/07/11 11:28AM
    lovelovegh

Quote iwatched4: I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

Britt is not pregnant with Patricks baby....she knows Ellie knows about Maxies baby so she is holding it over her head. Ellie lied for her....it will all come out eventually. Patrick is a victim of her lies. I love Nic too much to she her with the evil Britt and if they start dating and her crazy mother finds out oh my god I don't want to know what she will do to our sweet prince.

#44   2013/07/11 11:30AM
    lovelovegh

Quote ransomha:
    Quote iwatched4: I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

You think a recast Lucky?

I can't stand Liz with AJ.

Oh I really can't stand AJ and Liz....I really hope tthey recast Lucky, it is weird he finally has a bio son and he leave Liz to handle everything...I also love the old charcters.

#45   2013/07/11 11:35AM
    lovelovegh

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:

You think a recast Lucky?

I can't stand Liz with AJ.

I can't stand A.J. Would be nice if Lucky would come back even as a recast. I like Britt and Nik. I think he can show her the love she deserves to have.

Britt does not deserve love...That is not Patrick's baby , she is lying and she in cold and unfeeling. I am shocked people feel sorry for her, do they really think that is Patricks baby and he is rubbing Sabrina in Britts face....do all of you not remember her anouncing her pregnancy at the nurses ball , or her faking she wanted an abortion, or that her severe morning sickness is also a lie...all to get sympathy from Patrick and her mother has Robin held captive and Britt knows this...oh oh wait and when she was first trying to date Patrick and someone said Patrick was still mouring the death of his wife she basically said WHY it has been 9 months....This woman doesn't need love, she needs to be slapped and I wish she would not keep geting away with so much stuff, it makes everyone look so stupid.

#46   2013/07/11 11:38AM
    lovelovegh

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Soapsta: Poor Nik...... he better be careful when in the shower. I suggest he keep a condom in the soap dish....... I don't want him to be a victim...

Yea, i'm sure a Nic would hate a beautiful woman meeting him in the shower.
    Too bad she's in her last trimester.

Patrick a "victim" ? Not the way I view it.
    No one forced him.
    He's turned her down in the past.
    He was totally into it.
    The man's a doctor/father. he knows how baby's get here.

OMG it is not his baby....she jas something on Ellie so Ellie lied....Patrick is victim because Britt is LYING

#47   2013/07/11 11:42AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote jl4ever: Britta can have Nik as long as Liz is free of his stalkerish tush!

Britt is rather stalkerish as well. So the Britch and the pompous prince have something in common.

I agree, and I'd much rather see her with Nic and away from Patrick. Showing up at a FAMILY function she was not invited to when the baby daddy can't stand you, is there with his girlfriend, who can't stand you, and his daughter, who can't stand you.... is just really sad & pathetic.

But I think we're gonna have another "stalker" on our hands soon. Liz always talks a big game about wanting Nic to stay out of her personal life. But she has always thrown a hissy fit when Nic dares to have a life of his own with another women. If he & Britt end up seeing eachother I have NO doubt Liz will once again have a melt down about him not following her around anymore like a love sick puppy.

#48   2013/07/11 11:59AM
    lovelovegh

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote jl4ever: Britta can have Nik as long as Liz is free of his stalkerish tush!

Britt is rather stalkerish as well. So the Britch and the pompous prince have something in common.

I agree, and I'd much rather see her with Nic and away from Patrick. Showing up at a FAMILY function she was not invited to when the baby daddy can't stand you, is there with his girlfriend, who can't stand you, and his daughter, who can't stand you.... is just really sad & pathetic.

But I think we're gonna have another "stalker" on our hands soon. Liz always talks a big game about wanting Nic to stay out of her personal life. But she has always thrown a hissy fit when Nic dares to have a life of his own with another women. If he & Britt end up seeing eachother I have NO doubt Liz will once again have a melt down about him not following her around anymore like a love sick puppy.

so true...remember how cray cray Liz got when Nik was close to Brooke-Lyn....and I really liked them together, They should bring back Brooke-Lyn...love her,

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list