List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt and Nic,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt and Nic,

Started by ransomha at 2013/07/05 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 11:59AM, Views: 3605, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/09 07:02AM
    Re: Britt and Nic,
    JaneDoe

Quote crazydaisy: I always find that Nik is his best when he's with someone with a little edge and darkness to them. When they teased Nik and Claudia after he rescued her from the harbor, it was just about the last time I found Nik interesting, and the only time I found Claudia interesting. I kept hoping they'd go with those two together to redeem Claudia but it never happened... And Nik with Nadine, Brooklynn, Liz... never did it for me either.

I am hoping ALL aboard the Nik/Britt train. They definitely had chemistry in their scenes on Friday and I think they could bring out the best in each other. Both have psychos for fathers so they can bond over that... and they they physically look good together too!

I'm going to have to agree with you. Nik and Nadine were AWFUL. He was sweet with Emily, but it got old fast. I REALLY liked the idea of him with Claudia and they even teased us with the possibility of him and Carly. I was definitely boarding the Narly train.... but they sadly shut it down. He does do well with "edgy" gals and I think he could possibly bring out the human side to Brit. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

I also in NO WAY want to see Nik with Liz either, so if Brit keeps that from happening..... BONUS!

#22   2013/07/09 07:37AM
    tessicapls

Speculation:

I can totally seeing Nic invite Britt to live with him so she can be out of Sabrina's apartment. That is very much his style, prince charming to the rescue(literally).

I have to be honest though, I like the idea of Bric,(or is it Nitt???)I bet those too have awesome chemistry. It also helps beef up the story line for Liz. I have never been a huge Liz lover, though I like the character and do not dislike her at all, I think when I've liked her best is when she is being snarky to Britt. Too fun. I hope they go there with Nic and Britt. I would welcome the pairing.

#23   2013/07/09 07:42AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote tessicapls: Speculation:

I can totally seeing Nic invite Britt to live with him so she can be out of Sabrina's apartment. That is very much his style, prince charming to the rescue(literally).

I have to be honest though, I like the idea of Bric,(or is it Nitt???)I bet those too have awesome chemistry. It also helps beef up the story line for Liz. I have never been a huge Liz lover, though I like the character and do not dislike her at all, I think when I've liked her best is when she is being snarky to Britt. Too fun. I hope they go there with Nic and Britt. I would welcome the pairing.

Nic has always been a nice guy, and I like that about him, and he is proving he can be a good father, his house is so big and he has plenty of room, what happen to his butler he use to have?

#24   2013/07/09 08:01AM
    tessicapls

Quote Bettie Davis:

Nic has always been a nice guy, and I like that about him, and he is proving he can be a good father, his house is so big and he has plenty of room, what happen to his butler he use to have?

Between Helena, vampires, and the Lady in White, the Butler probably took off months ago! Nothing good has happened at Wyndamere in a very long time, I wouldn't stay there!!!

#25   2013/07/09 08:04AM
    JaneDoe

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Between Helena, vampires, and the Lady in White, the Butler probably took off months ago! Nothing good has happened at Wyndamere in a very long time, I wouldn't stay there!!!

LOL.... he's probably living a peaceful life, deep within the catacombs.

#26   2013/07/09 02:43PM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy: I always find that Nik is his best when he's with someone with a little edge and darkness to them. When they teased Nik and Claudia after he rescued her from the harbor, it was just about the last time I found Nik interesting, and the only time I found Claudia interesting. I kept hoping they'd go with those two together to redeem Claudia but it never happened... And Nik with Nadine, Brooklynn, Liz... never did it for me either.

I am hoping ALL aboard the Nik/Britt train. They definitely had chemistry in their scenes on Friday and I think they could bring out the best in each other. Both have psychos for fathers so they can bond over that... and they they physically look good together too!

I'm going to have to agree with you. Nik and Nadine were AWFUL. He was sweet with Emily, but it got old fast. I REALLY liked the idea of him with Claudia and they even teased us with the possibility of him and Carly. I was definitely boarding the Narly train.... but they sadly shut it down. He does do well with "edgy" gals and I think he could possibly bring out the human side to Brit. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

I also in NO WAY want to see Nik with Liz either, so if Brit keeps that from happening..... BONUS!

I loved Narly too!! Hoping Nik/Britt lives up to its potential and makes me like both characters! HATE Nik sniffing around Liz!

#27   2013/07/09 02:57PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

I wonder if Emily's spirit roams the house, Boooo! and Helena's Boooo!

#28   2013/07/09 03:59PM
    taramartin

They would have to redeem Britt in someway. They would look great together.

#29   2013/07/10 08:24AM
    sudzydudzy

I was just saying to myself that I wish Britt could find a REAL love interest because I don't think she really wants Patrick any more, her mother just wants it and BAM!! "July 4th" epi and Nic runs smack into her and she is bawling!!(wow showing some true emotions!!!!) And there it is! And then, I am all excited for Monday show and then NO Britt and Nic scenes!! What should we call them? Bic? Hahaha like razor sharp? LOL Anyway, I could have liked her with AJ too, but alas, I'll take any scenes with Nic in them!! Yummo. I still think Liz and Nic will have at least one last fling though. Too much unfinished business there.

#30   2013/07/10 11:21AM
    ArtfullDodger

Britt and Mic are smoking hot.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list