List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt and Nic,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt and Nic,

Started by ransomha at 2013/07/05 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 11:59AM, Views: 3524, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/05 07:33PM
    Re: Britt and Nic,
    stephanie215

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Nita Lou: I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
    GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

I'm with you, doll!
    I took real long breaks when Nurse Santiago was on four episodes a week.
    Now that Cinderella has been backburnered, us true GH fans can enjoy more Britt Time!
    Fingers crossed that Felix fades in favor of getting the exciting story underway that showcases his sis, Taylor!

There for awhile I thought everybody was fired from the show except: Sabrina, Patrick and Felix. The whole ugly ducking story was awful.

#12   2013/07/05 08:50PM
    Soapsta

Poor Nik...... he better be careful when in the shower. I suggest he keep a condom in the soap dish....... I don't want him to be a victim...

#13   2013/07/06 04:35AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Moodygirl52: When she finds out he is the Prince of Windemere, well, I don't remember, is she rich? They might be a nice pairing. Spencer seems to like her all ready and she was nice to him. We will see. Will her evil Mother like her to pair up with Nic?

That was such a sweet scene when Britt met these two.
    Not sure if we're in for insta-romance per se, but both Nic and Britt do have that one thing in common.....being spurned by others who made poor choices with other people.

#14   2013/07/06 05:18AM
    ransomha

Quote Soapsta: Poor Nik...... he better be careful when in the shower. I suggest he keep a condom in the soap dish....... I don't want him to be a victim...

Yea, i'm sure a Nic would hate a beautiful woman meeting him in the shower.
    Too bad she's in her last trimester.

Patrick a "victim" ? Not the way I view it.
    No one forced him.
    He's turned her down in the past.
    He was totally into it.
    The man's a doctor/father. he knows how baby's get here.

#15   2013/07/06 06:09AM
    Lulu-Spencer

Once again the writers are putting someone that probably hurt Lulu with Nikolas, apparently Brooklyn wasn't enough. I don't like Britt but I find myself rooting for her in the Sabrina war because that girl is sooo annoying. but I don't want to see Nikolas with Britt at all.

#16   2013/07/06 06:15AM
    Lulu-Spencer

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote Nita Lou: I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
    GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

I'm with you, doll!
    Now that Cinderella has been backburnered, us true GH fans can enjoy more Britt Time!
    Fingers crossed that Felix fades in favor of getting the exciting story underway that showcases his sis, Taylor!

There for awhile I thought everybody was fired from the show except: Sabrina, Patrick and Felix. The whole ugly ducking story was awful.

Word! I totally agree with all the above. First off if you're going to do a Swan Storyline make it believable, taking off Sabrina's fugly glasses (No Patrick it does not make anyone look sexy) and straighten her hair is not it!!. The worst part of this whole Storyline is Patrick, My cocky doctor is gone. Sabrina, Britt and Felix took it from him. First off Sabrina acts like she's Patrick's wife, just no. secondly, Emma what happened to that nice girl, If Robin saw how her daughter was acting she would lose her mind.

#17   2013/07/06 07:21AM
    ransomha

Quote Lulu-Spencer:
    Quote stephanie215:

I'm with you, doll!

Word! I totally agree with all the above. First off if you're going to do a Swan Storyline make it believable, taking off Sabrina's fugly glasses (No Patrick it does not make anyone look sexy) and straighten her hair is not it!!. The worst part of this whole Storyline is Patrick, My cocky doctor is gone. Sabrina, Britt and Felix took it from him. First off Sabrina acts like she's Patrick's wife, just no. secondly, Emma what happened to that nice girl, If Robin saw how her daughter was acting she would lose her mind.

I soooo agree!
    Patrick the ladies man is now being led around the teen nurse.

Robin's bright, feisty little girl is turning into a " i'm scared" whiner.

Britt and Nic can help each other get through this weird time they are both experiencing. I like it!

#18   2013/07/06 11:52AM
    crazydaisy

I always find that Nik is his best when he's with someone with a little edge and darkness to them. When they teased Nik and Claudia after he rescued her from the harbor, it was just about the last time I found Nik interesting, and the only time I found Claudia interesting. I kept hoping they'd go with those two together to redeem Claudia but it never happened... And Nik with Nadine, Brooklynn, Liz... never did it for me either.

I am hoping ALL aboard the Nik/Britt train. They definitely had chemistry in their scenes on Friday and I think they could bring out the best in each other. Both have psychos for fathers so they can bond over that... and they they physically look good together too!

#19   2013/07/06 04:05PM
    Daphne40

Quote crazydaisy: I always find that Nik is his best when he's with someone with a little edge and darkness to them. When they teased Nik and Claudia after he rescued her from the harbor, it was just about the last time I found Nik interesting, and the only time I found Claudia interesting. I kept hoping they'd go with those two together to redeem Claudia but it never happened... And Nik with Nadine, Brooklynn, Liz... never did it for me either.

I am hoping ALL aboard the Nik/Britt train. They definitely had chemistry in their scenes on Friday and I think they could bring out the best in each other. Both have psychos for fathers so they can bond over that... and they they physically look good together too!

Great post!

#20   2013/07/08 05:51PM
    luluspencer

Quote crazydaisy: I always find that Nik is his best when he's with someone with a little edge and darkness to them. When they teased Nik and Claudia after he rescued her from the harbor, it was just about the last time I found Nik interesting, and the only time I found Claudia interesting. I kept hoping they'd go with those two together to redeem Claudia but it never happened... And Nik with Nadine, Brooklynn, Liz... never did it for me either.

So do I think they will steam up the screen time for hoy passionate love on the GH.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list