List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt and Nic,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt and Nic,

Started by ransomha at 2013/07/05 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 11:59AM, Views: 3203, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/05 12:01PM
    Britt and Nic,
    ransomha

This would be a great hook up!
    Britt can let Sabrina have Patrick and his troubled daughter and move on to The Prince.
    As soon as Patrick sees that Britt doesn't want him anymore and a real , hot sexy man is interested, he'll be pounding on her door.

Hope she moves on with Nic and Patrick has to beg her to see their child.
    Patrick who?

#2   2013/07/05 12:33PM
    Re: Britt and Nic,
    iwatched4

I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

#3   2013/07/05 12:42PM
    ransomha

Quote iwatched4: I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

You think a recast Lucky?

I can't stand Liz with AJ.

#4   2013/07/05 12:58PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote iwatched4: I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

I can't stand A.J. Would be nice if Lucky would come back even as a recast. I like Britt and Nik. I think he can show her the love she deserves to have.

#5   2013/07/05 01:00PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:

I can't stand A.J. Would be nice if Lucky would come back even as a recast. I like Britt and Nik. I think he can show her the love she deserves to have.

Me too!
    Now she'll see a real man, Nic..yum yum....

#6   2013/07/05 01:08PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:

Me too!

Nic is also the type that will not allow his child to behave like a brat. We won't name names.

#7   2013/07/05 02:14PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:

Me too!

Nic is also the type that will not allow his child to behave like a brat. We won't name names.

You got that right! Excellent point!

#8   2013/07/05 03:40PM
    Moodygirl52

When she finds out he is the Prince of Windemere, well, I don't remember, is she rich? They might be a nice pairing. Spencer seems to like her all ready and she was nice to him. We will see. Will her evil Mother like her to pair up with Nic?

#9   2013/07/05 07:08PM
    Nita Lou

I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
    GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

#10   2013/07/05 07:26PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Nita Lou: I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
    GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

I'm with you, doll!
    I took real long breaks when Nurse Santiago was on four episodes a week.
    Now that Cinderella has been backburnered, us true GH fans can enjoy more Britt Time!
    Fingers crossed that Felix fades in favor of getting the exciting story underway that showcases his sis, Taylor!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 07:27PM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list