List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/05 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:17AM, Views: 4919, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/07/10 10:22AM
    Re: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !
    IslandGirl33

It is my opinion that the ones who stereotype are those that blame others for stereotyping!

I see no stereotyping here! Felix and Brad are two totally different characters with two totally different personalities.

#52   2013/07/10 10:29AM
    Lizzytish

This is probably the dumbest SL yet! I mean Brad picking on Michael Corinthos: who has at least a foot on him; whose father is a mob boss; whose grandmother is Chief of Staff of the hospital? Really?

I wanted to kick Michael in the butt for not just decking that jerk. What a creep.

#53   2013/07/10 11:52AM
    g-mom

Brad is a disgusting little TROLL!!!!

#54   2013/07/10 12:55PM
    Mrs. Lansing

I think people who don't understand what stereotypes are, and why they're offensive are more then likely bigots.
    If there were only two female characters on the show and one was a large breasted loose woman, and the other was an empty headed housewife I wonder if some would have no problem with that?

#55   2013/07/10 03:00PM
    shepmajor

Quote Rucas:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Rucas: It's a horrible storyline on two different levels in my opinion. A.) Michael is a rape victim, and even though Brad doesn't know, the writers certainly do. Considering this is coming so close after Michael rehashed the story of his rape with AJ and Morgan, I wonder if the writers are trying to trigger him.

Also, do all the gay characters on this show have to be walking stereotypes? It's quite frankly offensive.

Are you aware that the Head Writer is, himself, gay?

That just makes it all the more cringe- worthy. One would think that a gay man would NOT want to perpetuate damaging stereotypes.

It's possible he doesn't *see* it that way... Or doesn't realize that's the impression people are getting.

#56   2013/07/10 03:02PM
    shepmajor

Quote maja:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Rucas: It's a horrible storyline on two different levels in my opinion. A.) Michael is a rape victim, and even though Brad doesn't know, the writers certainly do. Considering this is coming so close after Michael rehashed the story of his rape with AJ and Morgan, I wonder if the writers are trying to trigger him.

Also, do all the gay characters on this show have to be walking stereotypes? It's quite frankly offensive.

So because RC is gay, everyone should give him a pass for writing such an offensive stereotype. I found it irritating when Felix use to hit on every straight guy. Now, we have Brad blackmailing a victim of rape for sex. Just disgusting and RC and the rest of his "writers" should be ashamed of themselves.

Who said anything about giving anyone a pass? Please don't put words in my mouth.

#57   2013/07/10 03:08PM
    maja

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote maja:
    Quote shepmajor:

So because RC is gay, everyone should give him a pass for writing such an offensive stereotype. I found it irritating when Felix use to hit on every straight guy. Now, we have Brad blackmailing a victim of rape for sex. Just disgusting and RC and the rest of his "writers" should be ashamed of themselves.

Who said anything about giving anyone a pass? Please don't put words in my mouth.

Then why did you find the need to ask the poster were they aware that RC was gay?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 03:09PM
    #58   2013/07/10 03:12PM
    shepmajor

Quote maja:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote maja:
    Quote shepmajor:

Then why did you find the need to ask the poster were they aware that RC was gay?

Strictly for informative purposes. Information gleans perspective and sheds light on things. That in no way translates to me telling anyone to give RC or anyone else a "pass."

#59   2013/07/10 09:39PM
    jl4ever

Quote TreeBuild: Brad catches Michael and Kiki kissing then he blackmails Michael into having sex with him.

========
    What's the big deal? How many times have we seen hetersexual soap characters black mail for sex, money, business, etc? I say let Brad have his fun drooling at every man in town until someone busts his mouth open. Heck, I would be thrilled to see Brad put the moves on old Sonny's greasy sausage and dimples!

#60   2013/07/11 03:17AM
    ArtfullDodger

Quote jl4ever:
    Quote TreeBuild: Brad catches Michael and Kiki kissing then he blackmails Michael into having sex with him.

========
    What's the big deal? How many times have we seen hetersexual soap characters black mail for sex, money, business, etc? I say let Brad have his fun drooling at every man in town until someone busts his mouth open. Heck, I would be thrilled to see Brad put the moves on old Sonny's greasy sausage and dimples!

I agree. Over on the Bell CBS soaps blackmail is more common than the common cold.
    This whole blackmail thing is gonna blow up in lightweight Brad's face.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list