List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/05 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:17AM, Views: 4828, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/09 09:04AM
    Re: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !
    ransomha

Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote g-mom: he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

Yes I know, Felix prostituted himself for Sabrina.

No sex, No financial gain, No prostitution.

He used his sexuality to get what he wanted. Doesn't have to be money.

Wow! Felix is just like some of the straight characters on the show.He uses his sexuality to get what he wants, just like Carly, just like Britt, just like half of the characters on this show.

And? His sexual preference has nothing to do with anything, to me anyway......

Britt slept with Patrick because she wanted Patrick. Still does.
    Felix didn't want Brad. That's the difference. He used Brads attraction, even though he repulsed Felix to get what he wanted.

Like I was saying, Britt used her sexuality to screw Patrick. We know that her mom told her to target Patrick, possibly having to do with her and her demented father having kidnapped Robin.So Britt is a big old prostitute herself, and her mom is her pimp.

I disagree.
    Britt wanted a relationship with Patrick. Still does.
    Patrick also had a choice to say no. He was interested as well.
    While Britt's mother does want her with Patrick, Britt is into it herself.

Not at all the same with Felix putting on a sexual show for Brad to get what he wanted.
    He was using Brads attraction even though Felix was repulsed.....

That's a big difference to ME but, it's cool if you don't see the difference.

I love debating you rans! You are fun even when we disagree!

Thanks! That made me feel better! Don't want to be " disagreeable"

#32   2013/07/09 01:09PM
    Lisa359

I hope Sonny and AJ show Brad what happens to people that blackmail Michael.

#33   2013/07/09 01:14PM
    Bizlet

Quote Lisa359: I hope Sonny and AJ show Brad what happens to people that blackmail Michael.

I hope Brad finds Shawn's fists of fury like Franco.

#34   2013/07/09 01:41PM
    RiceKrispies

This dude has zero shelf life. Everytime I see him he gets more and more obnoxious. I mean, really now, "Once you go Brad you never go back", who says that? Smh

#35   2013/07/09 02:02PM
    clalvis

Michael doesn't need anyone else to stand up for him, he should beat the sh!t out of Brad...literally. Him kissing his cousin shouldn't be a blackmailable offense. So what, people will know and then what? It's not right and they are wrong to do that to Morgan, but the alternative is even worse. Michael needs to touch each corner of that hospital room with Brad's body, then see if he can even remember his own name...skeevy mofo.

#36   2013/07/09 02:26PM
    Rucas

It's a horrible storyline on two different levels in my opinion. A.) Michael is a rape victim, and even though Brad doesn't know, the writers certainly do. Considering this is coming so close after Michael rehashed the story of his rape with AJ and Morgan, I wonder if the writers are trying to trigger him.

Also, do all the gay characters on this show have to be walking stereotypes? It's quite frankly offensive.

#37   2013/07/09 02:38PM
    ransomha

Quote Rucas: It's a horrible storyline on two different levels in my opinion. A.) Michael is a rape victim, and even though Brad doesn't know, the writers certainly do. Considering this is coming so close after Michael rehashed the story of his rape with AJ and Morgan, I wonder if the writers are trying to trigger him.

Also, do all the gay characters on this show have to be walking stereotypes? It's quite frankly offensive.

I was about to post the same thing. First we have Felix, now Brad. Both after any male with a zipper. Very insulting.

Michael needs to make a date with Brad, have Shawn show up and take care of Brad. If Sonny's your dad, take advantage of the perks.

#38   2013/07/09 03:06PM
    shepmajor

Quote Rucas: It's a horrible storyline on two different levels in my opinion. A.) Michael is a rape victim, and even though Brad doesn't know, the writers certainly do. Considering this is coming so close after Michael rehashed the story of his rape with AJ and Morgan, I wonder if the writers are trying to trigger him.

Are you aware that the Head Writer is, himself, gay?

#39   2013/07/09 03:20PM
    Rucas

Quote shepmajor:

Are you aware that the Head Writer is, himself, gay?

That just makes it all the more cringe- worthy. One would think that a gay man would NOT want to perpetuate damaging stereotypes.

#40   2013/07/09 03:25PM
    Rucas

Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote g-mom: he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

Yes I know, Felix prostituted himself for Sabrina.

No sex, No financial gain, No prostitution.

He used his sexuality to get what he wanted. Doesn't have to be money.

Wow! Felix is just like some of the straight characters on the show.He uses his sexuality to get what he wants, just like Carly, just like Britt, just like half of the characters on this show.

And? His sexual preference has nothing to do with anything, to me anyway......

Britt slept with Patrick because she wanted Patrick. Still does.
    Felix didn't want Brad. That's the difference. He used Brads attraction, even though he repulsed Felix to get what he wanted.

Like I was saying, Britt used her sexuality to screw Patrick. We know that her mom told her to target Patrick, possibly having to do with her and her demented father having kidnapped Robin.So Britt is a big old prostitute herself, and her mom is her pimp.

I disagree.
    Britt wanted a relationship with Patrick. Still does.
    Patrick also had a choice to say no. He was interested as well.
    While Britt's mother does want her with Patrick, Britt is into it herself.

Not at all the same with Felix putting on a sexual show for Brad to get what he wanted.
    He was using Brads attraction even though Felix was repulsed.....

That's a big difference to ME but, it's cool if you don't see the difference.

I love debating you rans! You are fun even when we disagree!

Thanks! That made me feel better! Don't want to be " disagreeable"

I think even without Britt, there are a number of straight characters who used their sexuality to their advantage. An example being Carly having sex with Sonny right before pulling out documents relinquishing his rights to Morgan. Then there's Brenda who got into bed with Michael to get back at Carly. The list goes on. I found it without class when they did it, and the same when Felix did it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list