List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/05 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:17AM, Views: 5029, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/08 06:55PM
    Re: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !
    ransomha

Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote g-mom: he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

Yes I know, Felix prostituted himself for Sabrina.

No sex, No financial gain, No prostitution.

He used his sexuality to get what he wanted. Doesn't have to be money.

#22   2013/07/08 06:56PM
    ransomha

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote angelsgate: Brad doesn't know who hes messing around with. Just wait until Carly, Monica, AJ and Sonny find out about it. I hope he loses his job after blackmailing Michael. Sonny needs to be told he can tell Dante or hire an investigator to look into Brad's past. Also to find out about Britt's involvement with him.

Me too. Brad and Britt should lose their jobs.

So should Ellie, Patrick and Sabrina for performing a test without a patients consent.

#23   2013/07/08 07:08PM
    oliveyou

I'll believe it when I see it. Which, as I see it, I won't believe it.

#24   2013/07/08 09:47PM
    maja

Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote g-mom: he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

Wow! Felix is just like some of the straight characters on the show.He uses his sexuality to get what he wants, just like Carly, just like Britt, just like half of the characters on this show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 09:49PM
    #25   2013/07/09 05:47AM
    ransomha

Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:

Wow! Felix is just like some of the straight characters on the show.He uses his sexuality to get what he wants, just like Carly, just like Britt, just like half of the characters on this show.

And? His sexual preference has nothing to do with anything, to me anyway......

Britt slept with Patrick because she wanted Patrick. Still does.
    Felix didn't want Brad. That's the difference. He used Brads attraction, even though he repulsed Felix to get what he wanted.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 05:48AM
    #26   2013/07/09 06:09AM
    maja

Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:

Felix didn't want Brad. That's the difference. He used Brads attraction, even though he repulsed Felix to get what he wanted.

Like I was saying, Britt used her sexuality to screw Patrick. We know that her mom told her to target Patrick, possibly having to do with her and her demented father having kidnapped Robin.So Britt is a big old prostitute herself, and her mom is her pimp.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:10AM
    #27   2013/07/09 06:31AM
    Bettie Davis

Brad is headed for troubled waters when Sonny finds out!

#28   2013/07/09 06:50AM
    ransomha

Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:

Like I was saying, Britt used her sexuality to screw Patrick. We know that her mom told her to target Patrick, possibly having to do with her and her demented father having kidnapped Robin.So Britt is a big old prostitute herself, and her mom is her pimp.

I disagree.
    Britt wanted a relationship with Patrick. Still does.
    Patrick also had a choice to say no. He was interested as well.
    While Britt's mother does want her with Patrick, Britt is into it herself.

Not at all the same with Felix putting on a sexual show for Brad to get what he wanted.
    He was using Brads attraction even though Felix was repulsed.....

That's a big difference to ME but, it's cool if you don't see the difference.

#29   2013/07/09 07:53AM
    melirose

Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:

I disagree.

Not at all the same with Felix putting on a sexual show for Brad to get what he wanted.

I kinda disagree with Britt still wanting Patrick. granted in the beginning we see that Britt did go after Patirck first, but remember after the rejections Britt gave up right before the nurse's ball. Then her mom decided for her to go back after Patrick.

#30   2013/07/09 08:41AM
    maja

Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote snbtwistoffate:
    Quote ransomha:

I disagree.

I love debating you rans! You are fun even when we disagree!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list